Programmers!!! - page 6

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

You don't need to know OOP, classes and pointers to write good programs in MQL5. They are for those who work in teams and develop software packages.

First of all, you need to find the one who will give you thefirst push. That's after that everything will go by inertia.

Yes, I agree. Especially about "the first push".

OOP is farther along, not necessarily for the team, just a good technique to make it easier to maintain code in complex projects.

George Merts:
This is a self-written indicator, I think there are many variations on this theme. First, a polynomial approximation of the axis is built using MNC method, then extreme deviations are identified (the indicator shows them by points), and again, using MNC, a polynomial approximation of the boundaries is built using these deviations. In the given case - the axis is cubic, the bounds are linear (relative to the axis).

I see, we get a kind of predictive indicator.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:
And so you have nothing of value to show.
Petros Shatakhtsyan:

You will understand that too, but not now.

Petros, where does all this arrogance come from?

Have you already made all the money in the world, and here on this forum you are raising your self-esteem? Or maybe we are all, in one way or another, learning and trying to create a system that works? Then why try to humiliate others?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

To do programming, you have to havea mathematical mind.

And education doesn't matter, school maths is enough. Especially for forex programs.

You don't need to know OOP, classes and pointers to write good programs in MQL5. They are for those who work in teams and develop software complexes.

First of all you need to find the one, who will give you thefirst push. After that, everything will go by inertia.

Go to hell, I won't push anyone else ))))

I've already pushed ten people here, and now they're drawing figwams for me. You figure it out on your own.

Andrey:

Gentlemen programmers please advise. What programming language should beginners choose for learning .

The most accessible and understandable... With the ability to download the program for learning to write with the output of this program on the screen the result ...

If possible, please provide links to the information where to get what ...

Thanks to all who answer!

What does a robber need programming for? You want to know how to win a muillion by flying over a tax building? A programmer is worse than a parasite: he does not live well and prevents others from living .....

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Petros, where does all this arrogance come from?

You've already made all the money in the world and you're raising your self-esteem here on this forum? Or maybe we are all, in one way or another, learning and trying to create a system that works? Then why try to humiliate others?

This is because you do not know what they wrote earlier, and I did not respond.

And so you can't understand what it means:

Dmitry Fedoseev:

meaning x14 or x28

Or

George Merts2017.04.12 07:58 #35 RU

That's some strange assertion.

I, for example, have heard claims that "the terminal opens once a day in the morning, trades (if necessary) and still has time to fish".

And about the "work on the computer from morning till night" to learn how to program - I have a lot of doubts. Because I myself wrote my first program, using calculator back then, when I was a schoolboy. And for computer (Assembler 8080) - in general, purely on paper, even without having a working computer - purely from books-magazines (at that time there was no Internet).

I never start first

P.S. That's your definition:Nikolay Demko answers me or the author of the topic.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

This is from the fact that you are not aware that they wrote earlier, and I did not respond.

or

I never start first.

P.S. Here's your definition:Nikolay Demko answers me or the author of the topic.

Everyone knows that everything is created by office workers - they make movies, grow wheat and make machines...........

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Your reasoning comes from the fact that you can be a great coder and write good articles as you do, but fail to develop profitable experts in any way.

Because some people do not understand invisible phenomena and keep repeating the same thing. That's how Darwin did it in his time. And then belatedly realized his mistake.

You too will understand it, but not now.

You know, not all Armenians are complexed by Darwin's theory. Some make good money out of it:

Alexander Antoshkin:
everyone knows that everything is made by office workers - they make movies and grow wheat and make machinery...........

Err, you see the thing is ) almost any (>99%) programmer could very well learn to make movies, grow wheat and make machinery. But not the other way around.

Is that probably why you dislike us so much? Because we can do things you can't understand?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

It's because you're not aware of what they wrote earlier and I didn't respond.

or

I never start first.

I read the whole thread. I didn't see any provocation or rudeness on their part.

And it's not the only thread with your arrogant remarks.

Reason: