Programmers!!! - page 4

Can you download MetaQuotes language separately... From the terminal...

Andrey:
Can you download MetaQuotes language separately... From the terminal...

What's the point? You can only check the code in the terminal. What's the point of writing a program and not being able to run it???

Алексей Тарабанов:

YernIIMM. I remember the statue of "Mother Cybernetics" in the courtyard of the institute :(

I was an employee of this research institute. I left there 4 years ago because it was impossible to work and deal with Forex at the same time.

And anyone who wants to learn how to program has to work at a computer from morning till night.

And the statue still stands there like a work of art.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

And the statue still stands there like a work of art.

Not fun cybernetics for the aftar....

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

I was an employee of this research institute. I quit there 4 years ago, because it is impossible to work and deal with Forex at the same time.

And anyone who wants to learn how to program has to work at a computer from morning till night.

That's a strange claim to make.

I, for one, have heard claims that "the terminal opens once a day in the morning, trades are done (if necessary) and you can still go fishing".

And about the "work on the computer from morning till night" to learn how to program - I have a lot of doubts. Because I myself wrote my first program - using calculator back then - when I was a schoolboy. And for the computer (Assembler 8080) - purely on paper, even without a working computer - purely from books and magazines (at that time there was no Internet).

George Merts:

I, for example, have heard claims that "the terminal opens once a day in the morning, trades are done (if necessary) and you can still go fishing".

If you trade on daily charts, but if you trade intraday, on time intervals H1 and below, then you have to sit and watch the chart for a long time.

Computers these days are not what they used to be, and the software is a monster. I remember having a 386 HP, no cooling system on the processor, 85Mb hard disk and half of the 85 was free. Now it's a terabyte and it's not enough.

George Merts:

I, for example, have heard claims that "the terminal opens once a day in the morning, trades are done (if necessary) and you can still go fishing".

And about the "work on the computer from morning till night" to learn how to program - I have a lot of doubts. Because I myself wrote my first program, using calculator back then, when I was a schoolboy. And for the computer (Assembler 8080) - purely on paper, even without a working computer - purely from books and magazines (at that time there was no Internet).

And so you have nothing of value to show for it.

Vitalii Ananev:

That's if you're trading on daily charts, but if it's intraday, on H1 timeframes and below, you have to sit for quite a long time to watch the chart.

I suffer from a tendency to "spell the chart" myself, but as I see it - I could well and truly open the terminal just a couple of times a day.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

And so you have nothing of value to show for it.

What do you mean? I've posted my code several times.

Or do you mean a deposit? Yes, not much to brag about here - but as I understand it, and 99% of those who trade on ticks can't boast about it either.

George Merts:

What do you mean? I have posted my code several times.

Or do you mean deposit? Yes, not much to brag about here - but as I understand it, 99% of those who trade on ticks can't boast about it either.

I mean x14 or x28
Reason: