MQL5 Cloud Network launched - page 5

FXLife888:
i want to use MQL5 Cloud,but worry about its stability,so i still wait to use
Please try it . hah

brockway:
Please try it . hah
I'm hoping with time it will get better - it is depressing to see 3 agents that have done nothing since the 23rd and yet I can see on cloud.mql5.com that over 189000 tasks have been processed :(.  Seems to have something to do with which "cloud" you connect to :(.  In fact I seem to mostly authenticate to 2.agents.mql5.com and then nudda, zip - how that 545 or whatever the next release is sorts it out :) ... but stick around long enough or don't complain when you lose out :)

MQL5 Cloud Errors!!
When i test MQL5 Cloud's stability,i found some errors(Outliers)! I used a simple ea in which there is a special parameter "Epoch",running it in the "Slow complete algorithm " mode. Most of results are right,but some are wrong!please check it! I suggest you can check each agent's history data in the cloud before working,by synchronizating with local agent's result,if it doesnot have the same result ,then kick it! Hope this bug can be solved quickly in the next build!
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!
Files:
agents.png  19 kb
finish.png  14 kb
result-2.png  5 kb
result.png  13 kb
setting-2.png  2 kb
setting.png  11 kb

Turker:
I'm hoping with time it will get better - it is depressing to see 3 agents that have done nothing since the 23rd and yet I can see on cloud.mql5.com that over 189000 tasks have been processed :(.  Seems to have something to do with which "cloud" you connect to :(.  In fact I seem to mostly authenticate to 2.agents.mql5.com and then nudda, zip - how that 545 or whatever the next release is sorts it out :) ... but stick around long enough or don't complain when you lose out :)
Do you know how to fix ? Now, it makes no money, but it's still working!

Hi Admins,

Can you please provide a benchmark that we can run on machines - reason being is the following stats (both machines were mostly idle at the time).  And for benchmark, I'd like to do be able to benchmark under heavey extended load to see which machine is actually holding up better.

The newer machine with more memory running Vista home premium 

Intel Core2 Duo T7300 @ 2.00GHz, 2045MB     SLPC2     28

Intel Core2 Duo T7300 @ 2.00GHz, 2045MB     SLPC2     29 

The slower machine with less memory running windows XP Professional and hyperthreading.

Intel Pentium 4 3.00GHz, 1023MB     SLPC1     49

Intel Pentium 4 3.00GHz, 1023MB     SLPC1     49

Based on the above a hyperthreaded single core clocked faster than a dual core slower clock is better to run (for older hardware) ??

What happened to MQL5 cloud network on 6.4 ? I earned $10 for one day. It equals  the total money for the last two months I have earned. Do you know why ? 
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!

brockway:
What happened to MQL5 cloud network on 6.4 ? I earned $10 for one day. It equals  the total money for the last two months I have earned. Do you know why ? 
https://cloud.mql5.com/en/stats

Thank you. In the amount of produced work bar chart, what does the green bar and red bar mean ?

Is there anybody can answer my last question ?

It seems it drop down again. It just made $0.1 per day.
Reason: