Golden Ratio - page 2

Dmitry Fedoseev:

tinny))
Exactly what it is ... )) The interesting thing is that the results do not change (Although they can) not by day, not by month ...) not at all ...!

It's fun to discuss something that doesn't exist :) such a flight of fancy, yes... And you can't even attach a measly screenshot? Too bad, the telepaths have gone to work.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
It's fun to discuss something that doesn't exist :) such a flight of fancy, yes... And you can't even attach a screenshot? Oh, boy, did the telepaths get to work...
What fantasy... The situation is strange... What do you want a screenshot of? I'll give you whatever you want, just tell me how it can be!

Itum:
What fantasy ... The situation is strange ... What do you want a screenshot of? I'll give you whatever you want, just tell me how it can be !

so far, personally, i explain it as a strange situation only in your head, judging from previous posts

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

So far, personally, I attribute it to a strange situation only in your head, judging from previous posts
Are you so smart?

Itum:
Exactly what it is ... )) Interestingly, the results do not change (Although they may) not by day, not by month ...) not at all ...!

I.e. the set value is reached without drawdown? Or all positions are reversed after reaching the value in pips?

People are right - the conclusion is that either you are not analysing the trading results correctly, or the EA is working with an error. Look in visualisation mode how it all happens and post a couple of screenshots proving your claims - which show the entry point and distance to the TP.

-Aleks-:

That is, without drawdown, the set value is reached? Or are all positions reversed after reaching the value in pips?

People are right here - the conclusion is that either you are not analysing trading results correctly, or the EA is working with an error. Look at the visualisation mode, how it all happens and post a couple of screenshots proving your assertions - which show the entry point and distance to TP.

I.e. without drawdown is the set point reached?

- No, there is a small drawdown.

Or are all positions reversed after reaching the value in pips ?

- How to understand what value ?

The people are right, this suggests the following conclusion: either you don't analyze trading results correctly or the Expert Advisor is working with error.

- There is no error, everything has been checked. Everything is quite simple, there are no complicated calculations. The data is analyzed in real time in an active market... it's not a tester and it's not
visualization.

Post a couple of screenshots proving your assertions - which show the entry point and distance to TP.

- What will it do, should I post the last 60 trades, what will you see there ? I can still post the movement data and the subsequent outcome (result).

Maxim Dmitrievsky: 

And you can't even attach a measly screenshot? Oh, trouble, the telepaths have gone to work.

Not everyone knows how to make a screenshot. I, too, was recently sent such an entertaining "screenshot".

Evgeny Belyaev:

Not everyone knows how to take screenshots. I was recently sent a screenshot like this, too.

Let's not trolling))) Tell me exactly what to post ...

Evgeny Belyaev:

Not everyone knows how to take screenshots. I was recently sent a screenshot like this, too.

ahahaha... that's a five :) The author even bothered to draw lines with a ruler )
Reason: