Golden Ratio - page 3

Itum:
Let's not troll)) Tell us exactly what to post ...

Why are you asking us what you need to post? something to get your point across, because no one understood anything :)

Itum:
Let's not troll)) Tell me exactly what to post ...

Trading results. You wrote:"Optimal take profit in TS was 62 points. I've been watching the Expert Advisor for a year. "

So post your results for the year.

Dmitry Fedoseev

Got it all !

Ok ... What exactly don't you understand? I'll try to explain it differently ...

Itum:

Dmitry Fedoseev

Got it all !

Ok ... What exactly don't you understand? I'll try to explain it differently ...

You didn't understand the implication of his word "Tough" ahahaha :)

So you or someone added such a ratio to the Expert Advisor and admired that the values are similar to Fibonacci proportions. Change the values by 1 point, nothing changes. And it won't be Fibonacci anymore.

the old trolls are the old-timers.

They don't want to talk about it without being bitchy.

Itum:

Dmitry Fedoseev

Got it all !

To begin with - what parameters are there in the Expert Advisor that are relevant to the sl and so on?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You didn't understand the implication of his word "Tough" ahahahah :)

So you (or someone) added such a ratio to the Expert Advisor, admired that the values are similar to the Fibonacci proportions, what is the moral? Change the values by 1 point, nothing will change. And it won't be Fibonacci.

I'm asking seriously... No one added anything or formed any Fibonacci proportions or any bullshit.

It's pretty simple everything is formed automatically ... based on the movements that takes the TS ... entry and exit points ... and that's it ...

This proportion is formed automatically based on those trade data that were (profits and losses) ...

The TP was formed automatically based on (profits and losses) from the movements that the TS takes.

Itum:

I'm asking seriously... Nobody added anything or formed any Fibonacci proportions or any other bullshit...ni

It's pretty simple everything is formed automatically ... based on the movements that takes the TS ... entry and exit points ... and that's it ...

This proportion is formed automatically based on those trade data that were (profits and losses) ...

TP was formed automatically based on (profits and losses) from the movements that the TS takes.

so what's so surprising? it means it's embedded in the TS somewhere. For example, the analysis of waves based on Fibonacci retracements or something else.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

So what's so surprising? It means it's embedded in your TS somewhere. The analysis of waves, based on Fibonacci retracements or something else.

That's the thing, it's not even close to that ... everything works on a different principle...

Imagine that you trade from the bottom... and if you analyse the N number of your trades it comes out that:

- after the trade was opened, the price moved an average of 38 points (10, 55, 30, 15, 70, etc., but the average is 38) ... TS FEATURES such entry points that if you analyze everything, it always comes out 38.

- after opening a trade the TP is always 62 pips.

- why TP 62 pips? If we analyze the movements that occurred after the trade was opened ... then it turns out that the largest profit can be obtained at TP 62 p. based on (profit and loss) from those movements. The SL is always floating.

Itum:

Is it possible to draw any conclusions from this data?

In the sense of the golden ratio, you can't. The golden ratio is just a cultural tradition (in art) which has nothing to do with the market (or anything else). There is no golden ratio in the culture of Japan, China etc.
Reason: