A suggestion to the administration - page 37

Atic:
I have already said it all. There is the banning of those who have spoken out against it. And a complete disregard for people's opinions by the administration. I join in the opinion of those who have spoken out above. For me their opinion seemed correct. They are calm decent intelligent people. I have nothing to add. And there will be a pinch.

Should it be understood that you cannot point out who is obstructing the flight of your mind?

Mathemat:
Atic, you didn't even understand what they were banned for. Not for being against it at all.

Well, hello there. :)

And I understand there's a couple more on the way.

Anyway, I've got nothing to add. But I can read. :)

Mischek:

You can't point out who is blocking the flight of your mind?

I said - everything will happen in time, Coaster said it right.

I have nothing to add - I won't argue. Not my thing. Goodbye.

Atic:

Well, hello there. :)

And I understand there's a couple more on the way.

Anyway, I've got nothing to add. But I can read. :)

Too bad that after accusing you of interfering in the flight of your thoughts, you can't point to a specific person

Atic:

The forum has always been interesting for its freedom of thought and its range and flight.

It was and will be. It will just increase the number of "fi" posts in relation to changes in the near future. Then everything will settle down.

My opinion is that we experienced users are getting in the way of the administration and we need to move somewhere else.

Sounds like -- Experienced. Users! Incoming!!!

Atic:

Yeah, I read the whole thing. I think I've lost track of what's going on.

But well done S, you made it right! And the fact that there banned all who were kinda against it or just kinda doubted says that in fact it was done on purpose by the administration. And when something is done to the detriment of the society but with the help of the administration, it means that something bad is coming.

This forum has always been interesting with its freedom of thought and its range and flight. Now it is at the will of the administration and this is its sovereign right, can not argue, will be squandered.

My opinion - that we experienced users hinder the administration and we need to move somewhere else. For example, I propose to move to the Mylmy forum - there just is no Russian branch. Let's create one and isn't it better to have an abstract administration than interested in the fact that we interfere.

Pushu seriously - as in my opinion soon more users here will be banned they are also against. And there will be no agreement on a joint transition. You can start just write there in their forum in Russian and then I think they will make a Russian forum. As far as I know, Mitm (a huge American brokerage house) has Russian roots. So there is an understanding.

Change scares those who can not see the pluses in the new, but in general I think it's a manifestation of envy, well, give them the right to erase others' posts, so what?

Atic: For example, I propose to move to FXCM forum - there's no Russian thread there. The FXCM is not that bad, but the Russian branch of the FXCM is there and we should create it.

I'm serious - as I think a few more users will be banned here soon, they are also against it. And it will be impossible to agree on a joint transition. You can start just to write there in Forex in Russian and then I think they will make a Russian forum. As far as I know FXCM (a huge American brokerage house) has Russian roots. So there is an understanding.

Vasily, judging by your North American IP, there are indeed Russian roots there. If you insist, we can put you on the same list

Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh... :)

Atic:

Well...yes, I read the whole thread. I guess I do not understand what's going on.

And how many interesting thoughts were killed off in this thread?

But S did a good job, the topic is right! And the fact that everyone who was kinda against it or just kinda doubted says that in fact it's all done on purpose by the administration. And when something is done to the detriment of the society but with the help of the administration, it means that something bad is coming.

Mr S is a boor, at least for the last year and a half. I have not seen a single good idea from him, just a fan of his fingers.

This forum has always been interesting because of the freedom of thought and its range and flight. Now it is with the will of the administration and this is its sovereign right here can not argue, will be missed.

Freedom of thought has been banished here before, but now the speed will be higher.

For example, I propose to move to FXCM forum - there is no Russian thread there.

As you wish.

And all of you go to /ru, there are no public moderators there.

Urain:
And all of you go to /ru, there are no public moderators there.

The user database is the same there.

I would venture to guess -- so are the rights.

Reason: