Where can I buy a book on EA programming? - page 11

Zvezdochet:

I don't know about any comments ! I don't have any comments !! There are questions !

WHAT happens if you write three lines to the right ? Or one to the right ? or three to the left ? or straight ? or horizontally ?

So it's clear that you don't know. And "No comment" is someone else's idea of nonsense. Below you write - what happens if you write three lines.

Here, the first two - indicate a comment, and then - the text of the comment, as the last third line. You wrote it yourself, since you're asking.

Aren't you the blabbermouth?

All other options - after two slashes can write, all this will be perceived by the computer as a comment - the text that you wrote for yourself.

What for? Well it's your text, you write it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Welcome to our ranks ;).

He's not going anywhere. He simply has nothing to do, but, alas, in programming, like in geometry, there is no royal path. And @Zvezdochet wants exactly "the royal path".

No way.

Renat Akhtyamov:

But it's the military that has to work forever ;)

And on the topic at hand.

===

I would first advise to understand the basic blocks of the Expert Advisor

then look at the free codes of Expert Advisors from the code base

go into algorithms, read documentation about each function used in EAs

then make a simple algorithm of the Expert Advisor, write it

и ....

here we go.

Welcome to our ranks ;)

again about cODS !!!! before you learn the LANGUAGE you have to learn the ALPHABET !!! And slashes are not comments !!! Comments are text entries in the form of words . written by the programmer . Therefore, the question is open WHAT IS SLASH? Well, I guess that this is a character in the alphabet language MQL. What does it do? I do not understand .... I see it between a NUMBER and different owls, space or again pluses or minuses. What if I write something inside of it?? .... In short, it's bullshit, not comments.

Zvezdochet:

again about CODES !!!! before you learn the LANGUAGE you have to learn the ALPHABET !!! And slashes are not comments !!! Comments are text entries in the form of words . written by the programmer . Therefore, the question is open WHAT IS SLASH? Well, I guess that this is a character in the alphabet language MQL. What does it do? I do not understand .... I see it between a NUMBER and different owls, space or again pluses or minuses. What if I write something inside of it?? .... In short, it's bullshit, not comments.

It'll be better in the morning.)

Zvezdochet:
Point and click F1 . It says that Watch out . Why to the right? And what happens if left ...vertically ? horizontally ? One stick ? Five sticks? ............................... They don't write that and I am interested.
You're asking the wrong questions. You just need to study the rules of syntax, it's like the rules of the russian language. It does not matter why we write "zhi-shi" and not "zhy-shi". It just happens that way...
Aren't there any tutorials for beginners on YouTube? Just keep in mind that programming requires "technical" ability. I don't mean just translating something specific into MQL, but specifically the ability to come up with an algorithm/algorithms to solve a specific problem, also being able to use other people's algorithms, libraries, etc.

Zvezdochet:

Learn C# , you will learn mql quicker. That's how I started from scratch, it's easier to understand.

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
It doesn't matter why we write "zhi-shi" and not "zhy-shi". It just happens to be...

It's grammar, not syntax.

Evgeny Belyaev:

It's grammar, not syntax.

Don't pick on the words).
You're right, though.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Learn C# , you will learn mql quicker. That's how I started from scratch, it's easier to understand.

C# is more complicated. It has more complications.

Funny thread :-))

Always had respect for people wanting to gain new knowledge. Especially the elderly. Von Engels learned Russian when he was in his 60s...

In my opinion, you should not buy any books. There are plenty of them on the Internet, you can easily download them. There are courses on YouTube, too. Here you can find additional material on the basics of programming.

But C++ or C#, for that matter, will be more complicated. Generally, it's better not to do it, if you need only robots in MQL-environment.

In general, the Documentation of MQL5 has been reviewed correctly. It is well written. It is a starting point. Tons of articles on MQL5 site. No book will cover the volume of what's written...

Reason: