Where can I buy a book on EA programming? - page 18

Yuriy Asaulenko:

He's messing with our heads and enjoying it.

Probably not. Although learning new things is commendable.

Zvezdochet:

I've already been written that. But in the code, I noticed that the right double slash is followed by a lot of quacky stuff.

My question is. What happens if you do not put the right double slashes at all?

There will be an error and it won't compile.

Zvezdochet:
Here is an example in the screenshot. I have not written any comments of my own there.

For MQL4 go here :

https://docs.mql4.com/ru

Справочник MQL4
Справочник MQL4
  • docs.mql4.com
MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4) - встроенный язык программирования торговых стратегий, разработанный компанией MetaQuotes Software Corp. на основе своего многолетнего опыта в создании торгово-информационных платформ. Этот язык позволяет писать собственные программы-эксперты (Expert Advisors), автоматизирующие управление торговыми процессами и...

and the book is here

https://book.mql4.com/ru

Учебник по MQL4
Учебник по MQL4
  • book.mql4.com
В настоящее время персональный компьютер стал незаменимым помощником в жизни каждого человека. Благодаря развитию Интернета и увеличению мощности современных компьютеров открылись новые возможности во многих областях деятельности. Ещё десять лет назад торговля на финансовых рынках была доступна только банкам и узкому кругу специалистов. Сегодня...

Until you read from cover to cover, please don't make the forum people laugh ;)

Good luck!!!

And so we have established that the purpose of the right double slash is to prevent the compilation of the programmer's marks (notes, comments) written AFTER "right double slash // ".

It's a comment for those who take public transportation with Leonid Bronyov from the movie 17 Moments of Spring.

I am waiting for an answer to the question about the complete lack of right double slashes in the code.

Zvezdochet:

And so we have established that the purpose of the right double slash is to prevent the compilation of the programmer's marks (notes, comments) written AFTER "right double slash // ".

It's a comment for those who take public transportation with Leonid Bronyov from the movie 17 Moments of Spring.

I am waiting for an answer to the question about the complete lack of right double slashes in the code.

If there are no slashes, you can't write a comment, otherwise there will be an error.

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
Give it up). Programming is definitely not your thing. Further, if you study it, there will be more complicated things, much more complicated concepts than comment marking.
I will gladly quit programming as soon as this resource fulfills the POSSIBLE and my suggestion. Namely: "If the developer undertook to write an EA and could not, then the developer pays the COMMISSION. In the meantime, I pay 10% each time for each arbitration in my favor . And the developer obviously doesn't care about my financial losses. So I at the beginning of my comments stressed this event (I get into progers) not for the good of life. So as soon as the above-mentioned and proposed rule will be adopted - so immediately I will abandon programming to learn!

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
If there are no slashes, you cannot write a comment, otherwise there will be an error.

I didn't write that I would write any comments. I want to find the smallest point of reference - the first step, even though you can jump a few. We all have our own balls in our heads.

Example: I do not write any comments.

Question: "What happens in the case of the example, if I don't write the right double slashes?

Reason: