Where can I buy a book on EA programming? - page 23

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Not everyone who already knows the language will pull it off. The book is peculiar.

I once glimpsed read too "For advanced users," ......... Why do I need it then advised?

I don't know if it's downloading or not. I'll switch it all off and buy C++ Schildt for 500 someday.

Argument - a fish for a fish without a fish!

Zvezdochet:

I once glimpsed read also "For advanced users " ......... Why am I being advised then?

I don't know if it's downloading or not. I'll switch it all off and buy C++ Schildt for 500 someday.

Argument - a fish out of water!

Buy any C++ or C# for Dummies for starters. That's what they are called. They may be available on the Internet.

I bought Schildt's book "C++ Step by Step" and I read: "Many of you must have written JAVA or C# programs, so learning C++ shouldn't be too hard for you.

Aha! If you buy C# it says: "Many of you must have written JAVA or C++, so learning C# won't be difficult." If you buy JAVA it says: "Many of you must have written C++ and C# "! So learning JAVA won't be difficult for you. "

It makes me want to have a heart-to-heart talk with the author...

Oh sorry, I lied very much there earlier, my C# book is not by Schildt, but by Heilsberg. So I don't know about Schildt, whether it's good or not.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Oh sorry, I lied very much there earlier, I have a book on C# not by Schildt, but by Heilsberg. So I don't know about Schildt, is it good or not.
Or maybe Jack London is better?

Torgersen M., also writes quite well

Wilthamut C is right about the C base. It's the basis of the basics. You have to buy it.

Zvezdochet:
How about Jack London?

He's good, but that's not what he wrote about.

If things are really tight, you could read a children's book, then you'll get the hang of it.

@Zvezdochet buy yourself a 7-10 inch e-ink reader and read everything in electronic formats, it'll be cheaper

Zvezdochet:

I bought Schildt's book "C++ Step by Step" and I read: "Many of you must have written JAVA or C# programs, so learning C++ shouldn't be too hard for you.

Aha! If you buy C # it says: "Many of you must have written programs in JAVA or C++, so learning C # won't be difficult for you." And if you buy JAVA it says: "Many of you must have written programs in C++ and C # ! So learning JAVA won't be difficult for you. "

I'm dying to have a heart-to-heart talk with the author...

I'm telling you, the Knut is the only one who can help. You have to, Fedya, you have to.

whip

Banal, it's a very clever teacher. It's a publication for people who have encroached on university education, so there shouldn't be a problem.

Who are these other "Hello world" authors?

Reason: