Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1001

cashnewmoney:

I don't know how to fix this.

Add these 2 functions to your EA

in tester mode "profit in pips" AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_PROFIT) and the like also give values in pips?

Hello everyone.

I'm Zlaya_budka and I've made an outstanding achievement, 20 losses of the training account (this is only in a row), not yet offering my services as a trader, for if my bets roll over when I open....

I have tried it visually in minutes, it seems to work, but I want to create TK and let the robot check how genius I am on "all ticks".

But there is a problem, I'm a dumb nub, and advise how to find someone willing to make a robot to TK, preferably not for a bag of gold. TK itself is concrete and clear, what, how, where, when, a strict sequence of actions with all the nuances of the table (what-where-when before what in this point and the next is the same and so on). I don't want to use any specific wizardry like autodynamic search of optimal parameters, but I want to use simple things, to be able to set up the indicator by myself and push the button, so that it may trade by itself.

I've been unable to log in for a couple of weeks until I switched from Kaspersky to Nod32.

At least throw in a link to the correct forum thread, and hint at the accepted norms of pleasant politeness.

Zlaya_budka
Zlaya_budka
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

Zlaya_budka:

Hello everyone.

I'm Zlaya_budka and I've made an outstanding achievement, 20 losses of the training account (this is only in a row), not yet offering my services as a trader, for if my bets roll over when I open....

I have tried it visually in minutes, it seems to work, but I want to create TK and let the robot check how genius I am on "all ticks".

But there is a problem, I'm a dumb nub, and advise how to find someone willing to make a robot to TK, preferably not for a bag of gold. TK itself is concrete and clear, what, how, where, when, a strict sequence of actions with all the nuances of the table (what-where-when before what in this point and the next is the same and so on). I don't want to use any specific wizardry like autodynamic search of the optimum parameter size, but I want to use simple things, to be able to set up the indicator by myself and push the button, so that it may trade by itself.

I've been messing around with my account for a couple of weeks now, until I switched from Kaspersky to Nod32.

At least throw in a link to the correct forum thread, and hint at the accepted norms of pleasant politeness.

It' s this way.

Создание заказа - Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com
Создание заказа - Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Закажи во Фрилансе технический индикатор, торгового робота или любое другое приложение для торговли на рынках

There is an indicator. It parses graphical objects from another indicator. And this enumeration of graphical objects takes a lot of time and resources. What can be done to speed up the search using ObjectsTotal()?

Zlaya_budka:

Hello everyone.

But there is a problem, I'm a dumb nub, and advise how to find someone willing to make a robot to TK, preferably not for a bag of gold. TK itself is concrete and clear, what, how, where, when, a strict sequence of actions with all the nuances of the table (what-where-when before what in this point and the next is the same and so on). I don't want to use any specific wizardry like autodynamic search of optimal parameters, but I want to use simple things, to be able to set up the indicator by myself and push the button, so that it may trade by itself.

I was unable to log in for a couple of weeks until I switched from Kaspersky to Nod32.

At least throw a link to the correct forum thread, and hint at the accepted norms of pleasing politeness.

there's karputov's thread, and if there's a trading idea, he'll publicly make a ton of code out of it : https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/233860

i think there is an "advisor for free" (https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/35071) you can put the description and ToR there and see if someone will do it.

You can start your own branch, but it will need to be formalised and maintained. If the idea is worthy

Вечер выходного дня
Вечер выходного дня
  • www.mql5.com
В этой теме исключительно на выходных принимаются заявки на "быстро забацать MQL5 советника...

Hello all.
Watched the MACD conversion and divergence trading system. Tried to write an EA using different indicators. It will be my first time to use MACD. How do I obtain the indicator data from the histogram? How can I compare its values?
I am using mql4.

Irina Dymura:
Hello all.
Watched the MACD conversion and divergence trading system. Tried to write an EA using different indicators. It will be my first time to use MACD. How do I obtain the indicator data from the histogram? How to compare its values?
I am writing in mql4.

The documentation is

Indicator line identifiers used when callingiMACD(),iRVI() andiStochastic(). Can have one of the following values:

Constant

Constant Value

Description

MODE_MAIN

Main line

MODE_SIGNAL

Signal line

iMACD - Технические индикаторы - Справочник MQL4
iMACD - Технические индикаторы - Справочник MQL4
  • docs.mql4.com
В тех системах, где ОsМА называют гистограммой MACD, данный индикатор изображается в виде двух линий. В клиентском терминале схождение/расхождение скользящих средних рисуется в виде гистограммы.

Irina Dymura:
Hello all.
Watched the MACD conversion and divergence trading system. Tried to write an EA using different indicators. It will be my first time to use MACD. How do I obtain the indicator data from the histogram? And compare the values?
I am writing in mql4.

I have a ready code on MACD

MACD
MACD
  • www.mql5.com
Советник открывает позиции при поступлении сигналов от индикатора MACD: После открытия позиции советник устанавливает стоп ордера, поэтому "Прибыль" и "Убыток" должны быть больше нуля, в противном случае советник выдаст ошибку. Позиции открываются на каждом сигнале, поэтому их количество ограничено либо размером депозита либо лимитом брокера...

How to implement datetame and color variable in C++ dll library? How to call Print() function in dll, what to replace it with, because c++ doesn't have it, and can it be done at all, because there is no debugging in mql4, and you make mistakes often or it's hard to write something the first time, what can be done?
Reason: