Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 998

Yevhenii Levchenko:
The indicator works fine online, but in the tester (mt4) it's not displayed correctly... During initialization in the tester it works fine, but then it doesn't work as it should. What's the reason?

Problems with the panel? Maybe also because it is multi-timeframe or multi-currency? Describe the specific error

Alexandr Sokolov:

Problems with the panel? Maybe also because it is multi-timeframe or multi-currency? Describe the specific error

No, the indicator uses a second indicator, which in turn uses two other indices. Multi timeframe)

Good afternoon!) Dear Experts, please advise please change the code of the Expert Advisor magicnumber compile all normal, but when you install it on the chart says is not expert & cannot be executed, I change back everything is fine, what is the trick?

Miami84:
Good afternoon!) Dear Experts, please advise please change the code of the Expert Advisor magicnumber compile all normal, but when you install it on the chart says is not expert & cannot be executed, I change back everything is fine, what is the trick?

Replace the old handlers start, init, deinit with OnTick(), OnInit() and OnDeinit() - the first thing that comes to mind without any code.

Artyom Trishkin:

Replace old start, init, deinit handlers with OnTick(), OnInit() and OnDeinit() - the first thing I can think of without code.

Replaced, compiled with these remarks OnDeinit function declared with wrong type or/and parameters and OnTick function declared with wrong type or/and parameters

Miami84:

Replaced, compiled with the following remarks OnDeinit function declared with wrong type or/and parameters and OnTick function declared with wrong type or/and parameters

Well, read the help. You can put the cursor on the function name in the code and press F1

Artyom Trishkin:

Well, read the help. You can put the cursor on the function name in the code and press F1

Yes, I'm sitting with it if you change theOnTick(), OnInit() and OnDeinit() functions, there one after the other is stretched not all understand( not much code can lay out would be grateful for help

Can you tell me where I can find the Ask-Bid spread statistics?

No ChartIndicatorAdd() analogue in mq4 ?

Yevhenii Levchenko:

No ChartIndicatorAdd() analogue in mq4 ?

No
Reason: