Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 216

Наджибулло Хабибов:

1. use the error code:

ResetLastError();

OrderSend();

GetLastError();

What is it?

2. print theOrderSend() parameter values, what are they?

3. Run the script with only ResetLastError(),OrderSend(), Print(GetLastError()) and achieve normal order placing!

Good day!

Can you advise me, I'm using mt4, I need to draw a rectangle and fill it with maroon/orange/green

I have no problems with it)))

But, can you tell me why the bald, ahem, vetric and horizontal grid stripes are different colours?

Screenshots attached.

Very please help, the manager requires them to be the same gray colour, and does not allow you to pick upthe colour of the grid, they say it's a crutch ...

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Свойства графиков
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Свойства графиков
  • www.mql5.com
Признак отрисовки ценового графика. Если установлено значение false, то отключается отрисовка любых атрибутов ценового графика и устраняются все отступы по краям графика: шкалы времени и цены, строка быстрой навигации, метки событий Календаря, значки сделок, тултипы индикаторов и баров, подокна индикаторов, гистограммы объёмов и т.д. Значение...
Files:

No fix, focus on the trade

Aleksei Stepanenko:

No fix, concentrate on trading

I figured as much, thanks))

It's a bug, oh I mean a MT4 bug, isn't it?)

And another question, can the visibility of the grid through objects not be turned off?

I don't think so. But I will suggest a good option: turn off the grid. You could leave the period separators, or a clean chart altogether.

There is no point in a grid. It's not attached to the chart, it's not attached to the round numbers. It's just a background, a boxed notebook.

ChartSetInteger(ChartID(),CHART_SHOW_GRID,0,false);

Aleksei Stepanenko:

I don't think so. But I will suggest a good option: turn off the grid. You could leave the period separators, or a clean chart altogether.

There is no point in a grid. It's not attached to the graph, it's not attached to the round numbers. It's just a backdrop, a boxed notebook.

And I would agree with you, but unfortunately I'm not the one writing the problem))

I found a crutch: first, overlay a trend line of background colour to overlap the current grid, and even above a line of DOT style and the reverse colour calculated via XOR

It's a fierce shit, but at least it works)

alex_xss:

And I would agree with you, but unfortunately I'm not the one writing the problem))

Found a crutch: first, overlay a trend line of the background colour to overlap the current grid, and even above a line with the DOT style and the reverse colour counted via XOR

It's a mess, but at least it's working)

tried it and didn't see what the problem is.

RectLabel and just Rectangle, filled with Aqua, with white background and grid. Everything is pretty much the same and expected. The grid lines are vertical and not so much, equally visible, no focal points through XOR

And it's the same in 4... maybe I'm doing something wrong :-) I may be doing it wrong :-. But I got no other result with superimposing vertical lines and horizontal levels.

Unless I have to intentionally change BACK property of lines themselves

Maxim Kuznetsov:

tried it and didn't see what the problem is

RectLabel and just Rectangle, filled with Aqua, with white background and grid. Everything is pretty much the same and expected. The grid lines are vertical and not so much, equally visible, no focal points through XOR

And it's the same in 4... maybe I'm doing something wrong :-) I may be doing it wrong :-. But I got no other result with superimposing vertical lines and horizontal levels.

Unless I intentionally change the BACK property of the lines themselves

It's not visible with all colour combinations. Aqua on a white background is good)).

Try red/blue/magenta on white. You can see the difference better there.

alex_xss:

This is not visible on all colour combinations. Aqua on a white background is successful))

Try red/blue/magenta on white. You can see the difference better there.

tried different colours - all ok...

Maybe it depends on the monitor, and the video card (and their joint settings) - has to do with anti-aliasing (or mixing colours on the borders of contrast lines), that is where the devil breaks a leg :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

tried different colours - all ok...

maybe depends on the monitor, and the video card (and their joint settings) - has to do with anti-aliasing (or colour mixing on contrast line boundaries), i.e. it's a hell of a thing there :-)

Mmm, maybe.

You're the first one who hasn't got it yet)))

But it doesn't matter, it may occur at any of them - so it must be corrected, unfortunately

Maybe it depends on the version of MT4 (mine is from Alpari), what is yours?

Reason: