Pouring the object - page 5

Artyom Trishkin:

About you, and your complete lack of programming knowledge. Even the simplest ones - the basics, you might say. And you are trying to "help" a beginner, giving him your fake.

And on a quite fair comment on the stupidity of your design, you start babbling about some properties, which are irrelevant to this question...

And you are unable to admit your mistake like a man.

Boring...

Foro forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Filling an object

Artyom Trishkin, 2017.11.18 16:41

Your hints to a beginner with a sub-optimal algorithm for constantly deleting and creating an object only hurt him. And it is his "profit" that suffers from this.
That's what gave me the right to correct you. No more than that.

I repeat - justify, attach the state and do not bother me and others neither now nor later, because you will not succeed!!!!

Renat Akhtyamov:

I haven't seen your reasoning.

What are we talking about?

I create this object once in the inite, what's the problem?

And I wrote - depending on the algorithm of work.........

If there is no object with that name, then create it.

You are showing the algorithm for creating the object. Or maybe you show an algorithm for modifying object properties?

Neither of them is correct.

But yes - it doesn't matter for your code - it's yours. But don't take it to the masses.

That's what I asked you.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Once again, justify it, attach the state and don't give me or anyone else a hard time.

You have already been told for a long time - you do not need to delete and create an object again. THERE IS NO NEED. For yourself, do as you like, but do not take it to the people - there are many students here. I wouldn't want to breed a generation of under-coders.

Artyom Trishkin:

You have long been told - you don't have to delete and recreate the object. YOU DON'T HAVE TO. For yourself, do as you like, but don't take it to the public - there are a lot of people learning here. We wouldn't want to breed a generation of under-coders.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Filling an object

Renat Akhtyamov, 2017.11.18 16:34

Let's put it this way.

My profits are not affected by your comment to me and let's stop there.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Filling object

5211845, 2017.11.18 15:54

Thank you Renat!

This is the kind of code that worked:

What is so unclear?

Renat Akhtyamov:

His profit is, well, how do you say, excuse me, ..., to say - it's an allegory (do you know what it means?).

His profit is his knowledge, his intelligence, his correct programming decisions, not like yours - just like any other, but exactly the right and correct.

And you with your hints can direct him to the false path of "whatever - just to make it work".

Renat Akhtyamov:

What was unclear to begin with?

You can't carry in the masses with incomprehensible stubbornness - knowingly wrong, absurd solutions.

Many people come to this forum to learn.

Renat Akhtyamov:

What's not to understand?

So he doesn't know you've told him nonsense - he's a novice, he believes blindly...

Here we go... Another rookie starts off on the wrong foot.

It's sad, isn't it?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

You can't carry in the masses with incomprehensible stubbornness - knowingly wrong, absurd solutions.

A lot of people come to this forum to learn.

Stop telling me what to do.

YOU WERE ALL ON THE SIDELINES WAITING IN FREELANCE FOR A NEW CLIENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am through talking to you, I am not interested, because no one can justify their arguments.

But I will help you as a programmer-trader, who knows 100% how the code behaves when trading on a real account

)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Stop teaching me.

Absolutely not -- you can't be taught -- "the hump shall be the worm."

Renat Akhtyamov:

But I will help.

)

That's good. So you're not lost to the community.

Helping others is an easy and quick way to learn - it's a known trick.

Reason: