Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 151

IJoy:
Thank you for the detailed explanation.
You're welcome;)

IJoy:
Thank you for the detailed explanation.

I was waiting for your answer, but there isn't one, so I'll ask you a question:

Suppose the terminal sends your configuration to the broker, and in parallel to the "Palace of Culture and Sports" in Stavropol, and to the kindergarten "Dandelion" in Bryansk.

What does it change, and more importantly, how is it detrimental?

If you can, please describe it in detail!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I was waiting for your answer, but there isn't one, so I'll ask you a question:

Suppose the terminal sends your configuration to the broker, and in parallel to the "Palace of Culture and Sports" in Stavropol, and to the kindergarten "Dandelion" in Bryansk.

What does it change, and more importantly, how is it detrimental?

If you can, please describe it in detail!

By the way, it's worth reminding that browsers collect much more information about us than just our computer configuration. But for some reason nobody cares about this. )) What to the terminal!

Ihor Herasko:

Incidentally, it's worth remembering that browsers collect a lot more information about us than just our computer configuration. But for some reason nobody cares about that. )) Never mind the terminal!

What are we talking about? People are crazy about spy mania. A lot of people think everyone's trying to spy on them. It's like elusive joe.

Ihor Herasko:

Incidentally, it's worth remembering that browsers collect a lot more information about us than just our computer configuration. But for some reason nobody cares about that. )) Never mind the terminal!

Moreover, as soon as the OS itself is loaded, they already know everything about us, and on a more global scale)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Moreover, once the OS itself has booted up, they already know all about us, and on a more global scale)

I don't have a problem with spyware, but with the aim of getting a deposit bonus for me and my sister, as I will be working from the same computer. So I would like the broker not to block the accounts.

IJoy:
I have a problem not with spymania, but with the aim of getting a deposit bonus for me and my sister, as I will be working from the same computer. That's why I wish the broker wouldn't block the accounts.

I see, thanks for the answer!

As far as I know, they somehow calculate that multiple accounts are on the same computer, and probably by IP

IJoy:
My problem is not spymania, but to get a deposit bonus for me and my sister, as I will be working from the same computer. That's why I wish the broker wouldn't block the accounts.

I wonder what would give you a double bonus? With one it's worse than without it, and with two? Do you really think that it will give you abig drawdown? So you're wrong. DC will not allow you to spend more money to maintain the position than there is in the account. They will take theirs as soon as you use all your funds. And they will even arrange a stop-out, and you won't even notice - you seem to have more funds for two bonuses... In general - it's not worth such thoughtful...

Artyom Trishkin:

I wonder what the double bonus will do for you? It's worse with one than without, but with two? Do you really think that will get you intobig drawdowns? So you're wrong. DC will not allow you to spend more money to maintain the position than there is in the account. They will take theirs as soon as you use all your funds. And they will even arrange a stop-out, and you won't even notice - you seem to have more funds for two bonuses... In general - it's not worth such thoughtful...

I once took a $30 bonus for a run-up about 5 times, but I took it on everyone I knew, 3 times I lost it, but 2 times I withdrew $60 each.

The point is not to put it into one account, but if you lose one, there's a second try)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I once took a $30 bonus for a run-up about 5 times, but I took it on everyone I knew, 3 times I lost it, but 2 times I withdrew $60 each.

The point is not to put it into one account, but if you lose one, there's a second try)

Well my point is a bit different: bonuses are not much and not convenient money to develop such conspiracy theories.

Reason: