Nostalgic for the past? - page 18

Roman.:

Yusuf, Happy New Year!

That's the thing, there are no new ideas. I propose to develop existing ones, of which there are many...

There are some who get on the forum with the purpose ("offer", as you write) to get a code on their fantasies for free and that's it...

IMHO, yes, I also believe that the forum has slowed down in terms of interest and usefulness, the temperature has dropped, compared to 2008,2009 year.

Who is bored - no one cancelled five, the more there are also annual championships from September to December with the opportunity to participate through mkl 5 on MT5 in Russia.

Thank you Roman, and happy new year to you, I think it will be decisive in confirming or refuting hopes. Let's continue the discussion of known topics as we get positive results of real trading. So far - at a slight profit. We started in November 5 real accounts in 3 brokerage companies with 5K deposit and now we reached +0.25K having gone through maximal drawdown of 2K. So far so short. In case of success I will try to wean everyone off the manual trading habit in favour of automatic trading using a well-known indicator.

yosuf:
If successful, I will try to wean everyone off the habit of manual trading in favour of automatic trading using a well-known indicator.

Hee...

yosuf:
In November we have started 5 real accounts in 3 brokerage companies with total deposit in 5K, and now they reached +0.25K having gone through maximal drawdown in 2K. So far so short. In case of success I will try to wean everyone off the manual trading habit in favour of automatic trading using a well-known indicator.

I'm afraid there is no chance at all.

Trading manually since October with a 30K account. Profit 7K. 0 losing trades. 6 trades in total. It takes me no more than 2 hours a month to do everything. Of course it's a real account.

I have not even been able to trade manually yet. Championship results and the current forum state proves it.

AlexeyFX:

Trading manually since October with a 30K account. Profit 7K. 0 losing trades. 6 trades in total. It takes me no more than 2 hours a month to do everything. Of course it's a real account.

I have not even been able to trade manually yet. The results of the championships and the current state of the forum proves it.

Time will tell, I have 5K, you have 30K, we will compare results every month or quarter. I will prove the advantages of automatic trading. By the end of the year, I hope to catch up with you, as 2 PAMMAs may come up as part of these accounts.

AlexeyFX:

So far, automatic trading has not even come close to manual trading.

A very controversial statement. Although I trade manually myself. But I have MTS, which can be programmed if you really want and need it. There is no subjectivity, clear rules for opening and closing.

JImpro:

A very controversial statement.

How is it controversial?

Look closely at the figures. Even if I could program my idea, I would spend more time on this programming than I would spend on manual trading in 10 years. I trade 1-2 hours a month. Why would I need an EA that waits the rest of the time? To run it for those 2 hours? Again, what for? It's no more difficult to open or close a trade manually than it is to run the Expert Advisor.

Profits can easily be multiplied, but this is where our colonial laws start to interfere.

Roman.:

That's the thing - there are no new ideas. I suggest building on existing ones, of which there are many...

In any case, the forum is competent ...

Tried to find information/indicators on "Time cycles", with periods of days/weeks/months/years (... up to 20 years)

Perhaps there is something sensible on the forum ..., ... could not find ...

We understand - the nature of the market is subject to Cycles ...

yosuf:

yosuf:
yosuf:
Prove it

I'll prove it

I'll prove it

It's easy enough to show why a man should be brainwashed by his proofs...

AlexeyFX:

I have not even been able to trade manually yet. The results of the championships and the current state of the forum proves it.

Yes, if you have two trades a month, you can do without an advisor.

mikhail12:
It's enough to show you why a man would want to rack his brains with your proofs...
Thank you, you are right, I realised my mistake.
Reason: