Nostalgic for the past? - page 15

tara:

The main thing is to take your time.
Are your SoftFractals series indicators profitable for you?

khorosh:
Are your SoftFractals series indicators profitable for you?

is it like SoftFractalsStrategyModel 1.4.8... ? ... :-))) no, they do not ... :-)))

zoritch:

is it like SoftFractalsStrategyModel 1.4.8... ? ... :-))) no, they don't... :-)))
Is it yours or his? The same indicator works for one and not for the other.

solar:

This is the principle of any emerging market. In the beginning it has elements of inefficiency on which you can make money.Then it becomes efficient.

That's it.

That goes without saying. I'm just being nostalgic, the obviousness of TC.....'s question By the way, about which "market", the market of services to provide trading to the masses, or the "I am" market?) Of course, both of them are true, both became much more efficient, so the question is more rhetorical)

borilunad:
It won't count for me! I don't leave anything for the weekend.

I am a stubborn and self-involved person, which is a minus, but the minus option should never be forgotten.

solar:

This is the principle of any emerging market. In the beginning it has elements of inefficiency on which you can make money.Then it becomes efficient.

That's it.

Or maybe it's not so much the principle of the market, but the inexperience of the DCs who have not worked long enough. Incorrect setting of quotation filters and so on.

khorosh:
Or maybe it's not so much the principle of the market, but the inexperience of the DCs who have not worked long enough. Incorrect setting of quotation filters and so on.

that makes sense... but hopping around the brokerage companies probably won't do much either....who's still inefficient and who's already... unless you get a portfolio from a brokerage company... :-)))

khorosh:

I earned $1000 with brokerage companies, but they will send me money only after 6 days or .... ... If not, they will send it to me!

Marina_:

Earned $1,000 at the brokerage house, but they will only send it in 6 days and that's if they don't send it to .... ...if they don't!

That's a woman's happiness...

Marina, don't mani.
Reason: