Nostalgic for the past? - page 13

mikhail12:
Is there no way to live without a million? To live healthy, to be happy, not to be a slave, that's all

Of course you can, but people come to Forex for money, to be even healthier and happier.)

khorosh:
Yes there is no problem identifying the start of the trend on the history, but the problem of identifying the true breakdown of the trend does exist.

No, it is solved, but it is not satisfactory for trading. We close based on the knowledge of the trend start point.

By the way, in reality the trend is recognised from the middle, then it develops to the right and then shows the left (past) segment.

tara:

No, it is solved, but unsatisfactory for the trade. ...

Are you referring to the Sperandeo method?

khorosh:
Are you referring to the Sperandeo method?

Yes, of course.

tara:

Yes, of course.
I have one EA working on the real on a breakdown of trend lines, but with a martigail - it doesn't work otherwise.

khorosh:
I have one advisor that works on the real on a breakdown of trend lines, but with a martigail - it doesn't work otherwise.

Either breakout or no breakout? 50%. Sorry:)

Seriously - why martingale on a tracking system?

khorosh:
Why do you think that only Odessans know the song about Odessa? Mark Bernes was heard and loved by everybody in his time. And the film "Two Soldiers" never left the screens for a long time.
And I recognised it straight away as I had never been to Odessa. We are almost the same age!

Marina_:
The first thing traders need to know is that with $100 in the trading account they can easily lose $10,000 when making a deal.
No, he only loses what he has! But that's for sure!

tara:

Either it's punched or it's not? 50%. Sorry:)
I guess so. This is my latest development and has been running in real life since mid-summer this year. In the tester since 2009 works fine. Rarely does a martin overcome in 2008. I have only one Expert Advisor that normally passes the test since 1999, but it has low profit.
Reason: