Please help write EAs for free. 5 different ideas. - page 3

Which of my approaches are inadequate, ready to be corrected!

It's all free, but you have to get a move on!

Documentation Tutorial TA Code Base Articles Work Marketplace

GeneratorID:

Which of my approaches- inadequate, ready to correct!

Ask the moderators to change the subject to: "Write a code for free on my 5 fantasies".

To a question "help" - start to translate fantasies in a code, lay out a code in branch "Any question of the beginner ..." - will help, will continue, will direct people on competent realization in a code of this or that fantasy at the beginning of its realization from your side.

There is no free stuff here. You are in for a real treat.

IMHO, you won't get any "help" the way you are now.

GeneratorID:

Which of my approaches are inadequate, ready to be corrected!

The word "Help" in the very title of the topic means that you kind of do, but it doesn't work. Let's finally see what you have done, tell us why you can't do something and we will, of course, help. That would be adequate. What about you? You can't ask people for free software. There are plenty of them. The link has already been given to you. You can't follow the link? What do you need help with?

GeneratorID:

4. The colour of the icons is originally YELLOW circle. It's the same in the flats.

--
Generator Id

Very interesting: Why yellow? Is it principally important?

Are you the generator of the idea?

GeneratorID:

Gentlemen! It seems to me that you are straying far from the subject of my post. I ask everyone who is adequate to go back to helping you write the advisor.

Show me exactly what you yourself tried to do. It doesn't matter what it is - code, ideas or anything else. As long as I don't see any ideas, there are none.

If you can't, go here. They'll do any idiocy you want and they'll do it cheap.

Understand this: if you're not being specific, then this thread will be a complete flood. Talking about what you have in your head "about 5 different ideas/strategies" won't help you here.

In general, this "idea generator" reminds me of a comedy character --- seeing a colourful wrapper, and not understanding at all what was behind it, he wanted to produce whatever it was, but (most importantly!) in a colourful wrapper. And the arrows will show themselves ;)))).

;)))))

Roman.:

Ask the moderators to change the subject to: "Write a code for free on my five fantasies."

To a question "help" - start to translate fantasies into code, put the code in a branch "Any newbie question ..." - will help, will continue, will direct people to competent realization in a code of this or that fantasy at the beginning of its realization from your side.

There is no free stuff here. You are in for a real treat.

IMHO, you won't get any "help" the way you are now.

Really my request is "write an advisor on my 5 fantasies for free ", in exchange for an interest in sharing thoughts, ideas, strategies, and exciting work on steam.

artmedia70:
The word "Help" in the very title of the topic means that you are sort of doing it, but it's not working. Let's finally see what you've done, tell us why you can't do something and we will, of course, help. That would be the right thing to do. What about you? You can't ask people for free software. There are plenty of them. The link has already been given to you. You can't follow the link? What do you need help with?

Clarification: Please help me to put at least one of my 5 fantasies into code. I don't know a lot about syntax. But I have an algorithm, and a few directions, which will probably reborn the Expert Advisor after testing and optimization!

avtomat:

Very interesting: Why yellow? Is it important in principle?

Are you an idea generator?

No. It's not. It's a conventional colour.

The idea, yes. It's mine. But if you think it's not serious and not worthy of attention, consider it the germ of an idea that will be transformed as it is tested.

Reason: