MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 5

Here's a problem on a work machine, internet via proxy ...

Not even with a username and password, put a proxy filter and it won't let through...

I'm having trouble updating. Connected to the server demo.metaquotes.net:444 and silence. How was it done:

Took the terminal from Alpari, copied its entire folder into a new one. I ran the terminal from a new folder, connected to demo.metaquotes.net:444 server, opened demo account, but no autoupdate...

What am I doing wrong?

artmedia70:

I'm having trouble updating. Connected to the server demo.metaquotes.net:444 and silence. How was it done:

Took the terminal from Alpari, copied its entire folder into a new one. I ran the terminal from a new folder, connected to demo.metaquotes.net:444 server, opened demo account, but no autoupdate...

What am I doing wrong?

After 3 reboots my home computer started downloading the update and my work computer has not been able to connect and update since 8am...

there Re
VOLDEMAR:

After 3 reboots my home computer started downloading the update and my work computer has not been able to connect and update since 8am ...
there Renat talked about some folder to update, now look for the post and the folder on my computer, maybe someone in the room to send me ???

Throw it in if it helps,

VOLDEMAR:

After 3 reboots my home computer started downloading the update and my work computer has not been able to connect and update since 8 am...
On the first start I connected to the server. On the second startup it downloaded the update, on the third startup I asked permission to make changes and the update was downloaded...

artmedia70:
On the first start it hooked up to the server. On the second startup the update was downloaded, on the third startup it asked permission to make changes and updated...

Lucky ....

The problem is a non-standard 444 port, the proxy filter is fighting it ....

VOLDEMAR:

Lucky ....

I'm uploading to a file-sharing site now, there's a limit of 4mb per file in my inbox
Reason: