MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 2

Zhunko:
Arrays are always passed by reference or pointer. Even when no "&" is specified. In MQL4 "&" denotes a non-constant reference.

That would be OK, but if I set "&" and a time series array turns out to be an array from time to time, the compiler generates the error " Low' - constant variable cannot be passed as reference ":

for ( x=i; x>=0; x--) {   
           Bufrezlow  [x] = NormalizeDouble(funk ( Low,       -1, step , kilkict, delta, x),DigitsUsed);
           Bufrezhigh [x] = NormalizeDouble(funk ( High,       1, step , kilkict, delta, x),DigitsUsed);
           Bufrezmidle[x] = NormalizeDouble(funk ( Bufmiddle,  0, step , kilkict, delta, x),DigitsUsed);
}

В файле *.mqh:

double funk( double& muss[],int modd, double stepp ,  int kilk, int delt, int nomer){//Расчеты
}

Yeah. Trouble. :-(

I suspect that "Predefined variables" don't have data continuity as in arrays. Must be referring to members of bar structures.

Due to problems with hard freezing of the computer, I have cleaned many programs and their components (slqDeveloper, plsql, Visual Studio ........)

Does the lack of C++ compilier affect anything globally???

What does the information notice mean when hovering the mouse over the Code Base tab ?

Zhunko:

Yeah. Trouble. :-(

I suspect that "Predefined variables" don't have data continuity as in arrays. It's probably referring to members of bar structures.

The funny thing is it compiles without the "&", even though it warns, but it works.

And if with "&" it doesn't even compile((( just gives an error.

datetime bar=0;
int init (){ bar=iTime(Symbol(),0,0); }

what's wrong ????

Renat:
To connect, simply enter demo.metaquotes.net:444 in the server settings and then highlight the demo account in visard by selecting that server. Note that in the new version of visard you can connect to any broker by simply entering part of the broker name. This feature came from MT5.
And the login and password? Or is it necessary to register a demo account in metaquotes ?

VOLDEMAR:

what's wrong ????

If a function returns a value (not a wod), be kind enough to return it (return(0); at least) in all reachable function branches.

artmedia70:
What about a login and password? Or do I have to register a demo account at metaquotes ?

Then save your settings and open a new account on the metaquotes server.

Yes! The timer works. You can finally un-cycle all the experts.

MetaDriver:
Yes! The timer works. You can finally un-cycle all the experts.
what timer and what looping?
Reason: