MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 6

ALXIMIKS:
Retam Renat was talking about some folder for update, I'll look for the post and the folder on my computer - can I send it to someone?
He said to delete C:\ProgramData\MetaQuotes\WebInstal after the successful update of the test terminal, so that the other terminals will not be updated.

artmedia70:
He said to delete C:\ProgramData\MetaQuotes\WebInstal after successfully updating a test terminal, so that the other terminals are not updated.

Think about it - if this folder updates the other terminals, maybe its presence on another computer will cause the same update.

artmedia70:
He said to delete C:\ProgramData\MetaQuotes\WebInstal after successfully updating a test terminal, so that the other terminals are not updated.

this is for 7 and up, for gruntz: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\MetaQuotes\WebInstall\

After updating the terminal, when I try to open any currency pair chart window, I get a message:

What is this? How to fight it?

remove the terminal from the protected area/all rights to the terminal folder/run (install) as an administrator.

ALXIMIKS:

Judge for yourself - if this folder updates the other terminals, maybe having it on another computer will result in the same update.

Thank you it helped !

There was even a certificate in the archives !

FAQ:
take the terminal out of the protected area\ put all rights on the terminal folder\ run (install) as an administrator.
Thank you. I'll get the permissions. Of course, it's interesting: I've always put terminals on D:\ and never had a problem with permissions. First time.

artmedia70:
Thank you. We'll assign the rights now. Interesting though: I've always put terminals on D:\ and never had a problem with permissions. First time.

Also, portable key must be specified for terminal to see the mq4 files in its own folder.

The same thing doesn't work on the other car

void OnTick()
  {
Comment(Day());
  }

Maybe I don't understand .... Second computer and it also doesn't work ....

Scriptong:

The portable key must also be specified to make the terminal see the mq4 files in its own folder.
Nothing helped anyway. Assigned owner, full access rights, run as administrator. All the same...
Reason: