MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 119

stringo:

I repeat. We are doing as we did in five. Be kind enough to apply one more anchor - specify where in the object the "anchor" point of the volume is located. In your case the top right corner of the object.

Good afternoon.

Why is ENUM_ANCHOR_POINT not recognised in ME 880?

See picture.

UPD. Sorry, missed the update. In ME881 it's ok.

Re: OBJPROP_ANCHOR

Perhaps better than having 9 pre-set points would be OBJPROP_ANCHORX AND OBJPROP_ANCHORY (double type) that set the relative OFFSET of the anchor (from 0.0 - 1.0) from object corner. It would allow for example to set a custom anchor on a circle object. So OBJPROP_ANCHORX=0.5 & OBJPROP_ANCHORY=0.5 would set the anchor at the center of the object, OBJPROP_ANCHORX=0.25 and OBJPROP_ANCHORY=0.25 would set the anchor at a quarter of the object width and height. It would also give the ability to the programmer to construct complex objects from multiple simple objects with proper anchoring.

Another question, will GlobalVariablesFlush() be in the new MT4?

Which function in the new MT4 is causing this message(CopyTime()??)? The code compiles without errors or warnings. ME881

Thanks

Wahoo:
Another question, will GlobalVariablesFlush() be in the new MT4?
Yes

Wahoo:

Which function in the new MT4 is causing this message (CopyTime()??)? The code compiles without errors or warnings. ME881

Thanks

This is the CopyXXX group of functions - copying from timeseries to array.

To be implemented shortly

maximillion:

Perhaps better than having 9 pre-set points would be OBJPROP_ANCHORX AND OBJPROP_ANCHORY (double type) that set the relative OFFSET of the anchor (from 0.0 - 1.0) from object corner. It would allow for example to set a custom anchor on a circle object. So OBJPROP_ANCHORX=0.5 & OBJPROP_ANCHORY=0.5 would set the anchor at the center of the object, OBJPROP_ANCHORX=0.25 and OBJPROP_ANCHORY=0.25 would set the anchor at a quarter of the object width and height. It would also give the ability to the programmer to construct complex objects from multiple simple objects with proper anchoring.

Did you see Object Panels in the MT5? No problem with anchoring

stringo:

This is a group of CopyXXX functions - copying from timeseries to array.

We will implement it soon.

Thank you.

I understand correctly that SymbolInfoTick() also doesn't work yet? The code with it also compiles without errors and warnings, but the function doesn't work when running the Expert Advisor and there are no error messages in the logs, like there were with CopyXXX.

maximillion:

Let's just have it working like MT5 at least. OBJPROP_ANCHOR is perfectly fine with me AS IS. The only issue is it still is not implemented properly. Labels just not acting right.

Wahoo:

Thank you.

I understand correctly that SymbolInfoTick() also doesn't work yet? The code with it also compiles without errors and warnings, but when I run the Expert Advisor, the function doesn't work and there are no error messages in the logs, like in case of CopyXXX.

Actually, SymbolInfoTick should work.

Let's see

GetLastError after function call was not checked?

Reason: