MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 122

MetaDriver:
Ugh. I wish. I wouldn't get my hopes up.
What's for sure is it won't be long at all.

pro_:

Artem, it's not the first time you've read one thing and seen another. I'm not yelling at anyone here and I have no reason and no time to show my arrogance, and I'm not in the habit of fluffing it up.

The moment I get tired of testing and helping solve the bugs I'll just leave for a while, especially because there are other more important things to do. But so far I have not given anything but constructive feedback. So you really shouldn't drag me into it.

Feel like a beta-moderator :).

No offense.
Done

pro_:

Then we're on the same page. That's nice.
Then let me say again about ObjectFind . I noticed that while the object is in the main window (0) ObjectFind works fine, when the object is moved to a sub-window (this is an option in my indicator) ObjectFind fails to find it. Doesn't matter to me, I'll try a workaround, but still.

It is and is found.

Let's give your example.

stringo:

Searched and found.

Give us your example.

I have written to you in a private message. With an example of the problem I'm encountering.

ObjectFind
was an attempt to solve the problem, and you're probably right, ObjectFinditself works fine.

556 build optimised normally. In 558 newly compiled EAs stop trading and testing. In 559 build I had to change the start () to void OnTick()/ Tested normally, during optimization the problem from previous builds appeared again. Optimization takes a few seconds and there is an entry in the log:

2013.12.12 20:55:42.739 There were 7951 passes done during optimization, 7927 results have been discarded as insignificant.

Released the 559 build with corrections.

dimeon:

556 build optimised normally. In 558 newly compiled EAs stop trading and testing. In 559 build I had to change the start () to void OnTick()/ Tested normally, during optimization the problem from previous builds appeared again. Optimization takes a few seconds and there is an entry in the log:

2013.12.12 20:55:42.739 There were 7951 passes done during optimization, 7927 results have been discarded as insignificant.

This means that the results of the passes were useless and discarded.

Renat:
Released 559 build with fixes.
Already testing :)

Renat:
Released 559 build with fixes.

I have SymbolSelect() not working.

void OnTick()
  {
   string symbol=Symbol();
   if(!SymbolSelect(symbol,true))
     Alert(symbol+" is not available in the market watch.");
  }
Files:
test.mq4  1 kb

Am I the only one with re-quotes in the tester :)?

How to live further?

On the same demo account (live chart) with the same set of trades open, without requotes...

Reason: