MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 47

Got it, thank you very much... :-)

In which folder are the terminal logs written when /portable is started?

The terminal has already crashed three times when running the tester without warning. And from which folder to send logs to ServiceDesk, when there are a lot of them now, I don't know.

Can you tell me please.

artmedia70:

In which folder are the terminal logs written when /portable is started?

The terminal has already crashed three times when running the tester without warning. And from which folder to send logs to ServiceDesk, when there are a lot of them now, I don't know.

Can you tell me please.

look in the sort by last date of change of all files of the terminal, after it has fallen down

ALXIMIKS:
look in the sorting by the last date of change of all the terminal files after it crashed
It's all two hours old, closest to the crash.

artmedia70:

After automatic restart of the terminal it "forgets" about its settings and opens in a random configuration - no old windows, indicators and templates. Restarting the terminal. 4.

Yes, that's because it runs without the portable key.

And a side effect of this forgetting is creating a folder in C:\Users\komposter\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\ and copying gigabytes of history, logs, EAs, and other stuff there.

Developers, when will you fix it?

komposter:

Yes, that's because it runs without the portable key.

And a side effect of this forgetting is creating a folder in C:\Users\komposter\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\ and copying gigabytes of history, logs, EAs, and other stuff there.

Well... at least they replied "... Thanks for asking, we'll check ..."

artmedia70:
The language will not be an intermediate/third language. It's just that mql4 is pulling up to mql5, borrowing a lot of useful-interesting-comfortable stuff from there.

Asynchronous sending requests and receiving server's responses, I wonder, will they be borrowed? Or will we need 8 charts with EAs on each chart to be able to use the feature of sending up to 8 requests simultaneously that appeared in MT4 build 482?

I have a wish for the management - when you finalize the MQL4 functionality, let MT4 not be updated to a new version without a user's wish. It should be possible to work (for some time) on the old version of MT4 (509) to rewrite programs for the new one.

komposter:

Yes, it's because it runs without the portable key.

Fixed. A fix will be available in the next build. However, due to the nature of the update mechanism, the results will only be visible after the build (i.e. on an update from the next build to the next in order).

When will we fix the time in the account history? I'm sick and tired of looking at the history to the exact minute...
Reason: