Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 645

Installed three terminals from the same broker, logged into the same account from three terminals. There is an EA on each terminal. The whole thing is on VPS. Can anyone tell me if there are any conflicts between the terminals if each of them is installed in a separate folder?

Can you please give me an alert that will beep when two MAs have crossed...

woin2110:
Installed three terminals from the same broker, logged into the same account from three terminals. There is an EA on each terminal. The whole thing is on VPS. Can anyone tell me if there are any conflicts between the terminals if each of them is installed in a separate folder?

If they are synchronized or at least know how to check if the trade thread is busy, there shouldn't be any conflicts. They will trade by turns, following the principle "first come, first served" ))))

apelbsin:
Can you please give me an alert indicator that will signal when two MAs cross...

There is one on the previous page, just change it to MA crossing and disable arrows, it's not hard.

Megan:

Can you tell me why onTimer ( ) is not started in the EA if there is no connection?

Bild 646.

If there is no communication, the ticks needed to start any program do not come!

Megan:

Can you tell me why onTimer ( ) is not started in the EA if there is no connection?

Bild 646.

OnTimer() , will occur if you first set the timer in OnInit() usingEventSetTimer(... The timer does not depend on the presence of communication. Maybe, you have a check in OnInit() and if there is no connection, the Expert Advisor is simply unloaded?

borilunad:

If there is no communication, no ticks come, which are necessary to start any program!

That's not what it says in the help: "... The OnTimer() function is called when a Timer event occurs, which is generated by the system timer ... "

If I try to compile EA, it starts timer, but if I restart terminal again, it fails to start timer(((.

barabashkakvn:

OnTimer() , will occur if you first set the timer in OnInit() usingEventSetTimer(... The timer doesn't depend on communication. Maybe, you have a check in OnInit() and the Expert Advisor is simply unloaded when there is no connection?

No, I have just checked it. It's true, the timer is disabled when there is no connection.

barabashkakvn:

OnTimer() , will occur if you first set the timer in OnInit() usingEventSetTimer(... The timer doesn't depend on communication. Maybe, you have a check in OnInit() and the Expert Advisor is simply unloaded in case of absence of connection?
We have it checked byEventSetTimer(1). And when there is a connection, everything works, oddly enough. OnInit() no unloading . I don't know why it's like that(...

valeryk:

No, I just checked. It's true, the timer is off when the internet is switched off.
There!) I thought I was the only one with glitches.) How would you solve this problem?
Reason: