Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 88

The textbook says that in functions like OrdersTotal, OrderSelect, etc. the numbering starts at 0. Does this mean that the first order opened is numbered 0?

webip:
The textbook says that in functions like OrdersTotal, OrderSelect, etc., numbering starts from 0. Does this mean that the first open order is numbered 0?
No! The index assigned during each search starts with zero! That's why the for operator takes it into account, and the search starts or ends with OrderTotal()-1. And the first order is numbered #1!

webip:
The textbook says that in functions like OrdersTotal, OrderSelect, etc. the numbering starts from 0. Does this mean that the first order opened is numbered 0?

no.

webip:
The textbook says that functions like OrdersTotal, OrderSelect, etc. start numbering from 0. Does this mean that the first open order is numbered 0?

Get used to the fact that in programming everything starts with zero (0) :)

FAQ:

Get used to the fact that in programming everything starts from zero (0) : )

:-)

I might add - and then there SHOULD be HER - E-D-I-N-I-C-A (1)! Binary numeral system, eh-moi - RULE! :-)

borilunad:
That's a rough adjustment! A thinner tuning for the soul to sing!

What's there to twist and turn... I've put more wood and coal in, blown it up with a soporo, hammered it with a sledgehammer, knocked over a hundred grams and it sings by itself, without a tuning fork...

I forgot about the pickle... All right, without it...

artmedia70:

What's there to twist and turn... You've got more firewood, you've blown it up with a snot pipe, you've used a sledgehammer, knocked over a hundred grams and it sings by itself, without a tuning fork...

I forgot about the pickle... All right, without it...

...a little pickle! I'm drooling! I can't do without it! Put a tuning fork to your ear, not a sledgehammer! To set a good mood!

artmedia70:

What's there to twist and turn... I've put a lot of firewood, blown it up with a soporo, hammered it with a sledgehammer, knocked over a hundred grams - and it sings itself, without a tuning fork...

I forgot about the pickle... Okay, without it...

>

how do I determine the time of day trading in futures?

MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STARTING)

MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_EXPIRATION)

returns zeros

Dear forum members, How can I set up a condition in my Expert Advisor where the price crosses the channel line, for example, when the price crosses the channel line from above and a trade is opened or closed? Please note that I am interested in the moment of this crossover. I would be glad to help.
Reason: