Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 92

alexey1979621:
iteration shows 1673.00 milliseconds on the real account and 29601.00 milliseconds in the tester. What to do?

Ease up on the indices... or throw them away... :)

artmedia70:
Make the indicators lighter... Or throw them away ... :)

1. The calculations in the indicators are heavy - correct their codes. For example, remove the output of the graphs.

2. The call of iCustom itself takes a lot of time, the alternative is to move the logic of these indicators calculations to the Expert Advisor code itself, for example, to the functions.

paladin80:

1. The calculations in the indicators are heavy - fix their codes. For example, remove the output of the graphs.

2. The iCustom reference itself takes a lot of time, an option is to move the logic of these indicators calculations to the Expert Advisor code itself, for example, to the functions.

There are a lot of unnecessary things in them, at least in one of them - conversion of text to date and vice versa, and everything in the same vein. Personally, I would remove all that and set the timeframe for the calculation with figures - it's used in the EA anyway. The chart's output should be removed too. Although it is disabled in the Strategy Tester.

artmedia70:
There are definitely a lot of unnecessary things in them, at least in one of them - text-to-date conversion and the like. Personally, I would remove all that and set the timeframe for the calculation with figures - it's used in the EA anyway. The chart's output should be removed too. Although it is disabled in the Strategy Tester.

We both know what to do, but alexey1979621 cannot do it. He's at the beginning of the knowledge of MQL. The fact that the chart is not printed in the Strategy Tester is clear, but it may be used during the indicator calculation.

paladin80:
We both know what has to be done, but alexey1979621 cannot do it. He's at the beginning of the way of learning MQL.

So, we should advise him to test the beast with opening prices - at least he will get an approximate result. Especially, since he is not a scalper his owls.

paladin80:
The fact that the tester does not display a graph is understandable, but it is more likely to be displayed when calculating the indicator.

No, it doesn't read it.

Pro help!!!! how to find pending on a particular chart, ie several pendants on different charts (currency pairs), and we need one for example on the euro-dollar

ivann85:

Profiles help!!!! how to find a pendent on a particular chart, ie several pendents on different charts (currency pairs), and we need one for example on the euro-dollar

Why don't you use a torch? :))

How do you like, programmatically or visually?

artmedia70:

Shall I shine a torch? :))

How do you like it, programmatically or visually?

programmatically ))))

paladin80

artmedia70

So help me with the Expert Advisor- I'll test it from you programming (like the theme of working), otherwise I just hang myself or in two months, when all the forums will rape something will work.

Reason: