Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 85

paladin80:
to the baths !!!

??? what do you mean?

nazar77:

??? what do you mean?

This is for the moderator. You are not allowed to decompile.

paladin80:
This is for the moderator. You are not allowed to decompile.

Ask the moderators for help?

nazar77:

ask the moderators for help?
Well yes, they will find a solution quicker.

paladin80:

thanks

nazar77:

thanks
Finally, a solution has been found and the "nasties" have gone! Forgive me, Russian Language!

paladin80:
It depends... When it's really for a bath, you don't see them, but when it's just for fun, to scratch your ego, then it's quick...

Hello everyone! I have been posting a question on this forum for a long time and I cannot remember where I wrote it! That getting into the market is not as difficult as getting out of it !!!!!

I kind of won and now know when to get out of it!!! But now I do not know how to get into it! Maybe somebody will tell me how to enter the market!

FEAR:

Hello everyone! I have been posting a question on this forum for a long time and I cannot remember where I wrote it! That entering the market is not as difficult as getting out of it !!!!!

I kind of won and now know when to get out of it!!! But now I do not know how to get into it! Maybe somebody will tell me how to enter the market!

So, while you beat one, the other beats you... That's funny. I think entry depends on your TS. As many TSs as there are entry algorithms. Which one do you want?

Yeah, on me.
artmedia70:
So while you defeated one, the other defeated you... That's funny. I think entry depends on your TS. As many TSs as there are entry algorithms. Which one do you want?

I'm under a lot of pressure psychologically! I can't get it together! I can't even find similar ones on the Internet The market entry is as easy as 2 rubles but the entrance is agony! That's imagine you'd know when to stop to get out of the market, not before or after, but when it's necessary!!! And at flat is always plus rarely when the minus!!! You'd put a martin on it ???? but you would not multiply by 2!!! but you'd add one if the order closes on the stop!
Reason: