Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 82

paladin80:

it's not working

sannin:

something's not working
If you applied my code in its raw form to a trall EA, no wonder it doesn't work. I wrote the code in raw form to show the logic of actions. Try to analyze what can be wrong.
Hint: If (a>=... && a<...)

paladin80:
If you applied my code in raw form to the trall EA, then no wonder it doesn't work. I wrote the code in raw form to show the logic of actions. Try to analyze what can go wrong.
Hint: if (a>=... && a<...)

I think I've figured it out.

one more question for the future

if the first array has several numbers that are the same

but the second one has different values will it work?

belck:

Greetings.

Help me to understand how to correctly calculate the lot of a trade, if I know the amount at which the order needs to close and the number of pips to be passed.

For example:

I want to close an order when it has passed 60 pips and thus will earn 270 USD.

At which lot should I open?

How do I explain this to the Expert Advisor? What is the formula?

This question has already been asked and answered here:

communication formula: Lot=Money/(Stop*Tick)
Money - earned/lost.
Stop - number of points to be passed.
Tick - MarketInfo( MODE_TICKVALUE)
From here you can spin it as you want:
Stop=Money/(Lot*Tick)
Money=Lot*Stop*Tick

sannin:

I think I figured it out...

one more question for the future

if the first array has several numbers that are the same

but different values in the second will work?

It will be, but wrongly

How do I calculate the Fibonacci levels? I have the zero and hundredth levels. I tried this, but it doesn't work:

int start()
{
 double range=level_100-level_0; //этот расчет отрицательное число. Но пробовал с функции MathAbs() - тоже не получается.
  double level_138=(level_100+1.382)*Point; //Без *Point выдает 0.0003, а с ним дает цену которая очень далека от уровня 138.2

Alert(level_138);

return;
}

What to do?

Good afternoon. Found Cruscotto indicator which is a currency strength/weakness indicator. I wanted to ask if there is something similar, but with open source code, to insert a message in it under certain conditions?

first_may:
Good afternoon. Found Cruscotto indicator which is a currency strength/weakness indicator. I wanted to ask if there is something similar, but with open source code that would give out a message under certain conditions?
Have you looked in Code Base?

paladin80:
Have you looked in the Code Base?

Yeah. I couldn't find anything on "cruscotto."

first_may:

Yeah. Couldn't find anything on "cruscotto".
Make your own signal indicator that takes data from this via iCustom() and signals you at the right moment
Reason: