Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 86

FEAR:
I can't get it together! I can't even get it together! And the fact that I have invented my own TS it's not even on the Internet exit from the market is as simple as 2 rubles, but the entrance is the agony! That's imagine you'd know when to stop to get out of the market, not before or after, but when it's necessary!!! And at flat is always plus rarely when the minus!!! You'd have to put a martin on ???? but you would not multiply by 2!!! but give one raise if the order closes on the stop!
I like martini bianco, but only as a drink... I prefer to take a loss in trading and then fill it back up later on to a profitable position.

artmedia70:
So while you defeated one, the other defeated you... That's funny. I think entry depends on your TS. As many TSs as there are entry algorithms. Which one do you want?

"rebound without retest" - do you have one? https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=Wm5mt-0UW88

DDFedor:

"rebound without retest" - is there one? https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=Wm5mt-0UW88

Five at once and on to Krasnoyarsk... :)))

Dear Sirs! Can you tell me how to allocate a certain period of time? From a certain hour with minutes to a certain hour with minutes.

If with hours it seems to be clear, for example, if(Hour()>=12 && Hour()<17), then minutes for each hour cannot be set here.

Forexman77:

Dear Sirs! Can you tell me how to allocate a certain period of time? From a certain hour with minutes to a certain hour with minutes.

If with hours it seems to be clear, for example, if(Hour()>=12 && Hour()<17), then minutes for each hour cannot be set here.

At a glance, you can try this:

int start(){
 datetime StartTime=StrToTime("2013.07.01 12:00");
 datetime StopTime=StrToTime("2013.08.01 23:00");
 datetime StartTime1=StrToTime(TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(),TIME_DATE)+" 12:00");
 datetime StopTime1=StrToTime(TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(),TIME_DATE)+" 23:00");
 if(TimeCurrent()>=StartTime && TimeCurrent()<=StopTime) {
  // Для конкретно заданной даты и времени
 }
 if(TimeCurrent()>=StartTime1 && TimeCurrent()<=StopTime1) {
  // для текущего дня и заданного времени
 }
 return(0);
}

Sepulca:

At a glance, you can try it this way:

If I understand correctly for a time range without dates, would it be like this?

int start(){
 datetime StartTime1=StrToTime(TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(),TIME_DATE)+" 12:00");
 datetime StopTime1=StrToTime(TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(),TIME_DATE)+" 23:00");

if(TimeCurrent()>=StartTime1 && TimeCurrent()<=StopTime1) {
  // для текущего дня и заданного времени
 }
 return(0);
}

Forexman77:

If with hour it seems to be clear, for example, do the following: if(Hour()>=12 && Hour()<17), then the minutes for each hour cannot be put here.

Maybe this would work:

if ((Hour()>= 12 && Minute() >= 2) && (Hour() < 17 && Minute() < 40))
 {
 }

Now you need to find the maximum price in this time range. I can find the maximum price:

Ind_max =(ArrayMaximum(High,17,1); 
Maximum=High[Ind_max];
but I can't link it to the time range. Can you tell me how to do this?

Forexman77:
Can we make it so that there are no date restrictions? Only by the hour. An hourly range is required.

For intraday trading, it could be simpler:

int start(){
 int StartHour=8,StartMinute=1;// Время 08:01
 int StopHour=23,StopMinute=58; // Время 23:58
 int StartTime=StartHour*60+StartMinute;
 int StopTime=StopHour*60+StopMinute;
 int CurrentMinutesFromDayStart=Hour()*60+Minute();// Текущее время в минутах от начала дня
 if(CurrentMinutesFromDayStart>=StartTime && CurrentMinutesFromDayStart<=StopTime) {
  // Для торговли внутри дня
 }
 return(0);
}

how to set up an advisor?
Reason: