Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 233

Zhunko:

Ugh! :-((

Dimitri, what kind of fantasy, fantasy, are you? You're part of me. Why should I kill myself? I'm fine as I am.

I'm sorry, but a wreck can't include the whole. You know, and there's no need to go on, I'm not interested in you in any way. See my post next time, take a deep breath and don't breathe for 20 seconds, it will pass.

ALXIMIKS:

I am not competent in this matter, but the ticket number of the remaining part of the order changes when the order is half-closed,

I also read somewhere that the ticket number may change when transferring through the weekend (does it depend on the DC? or what?)

No, the ticket is a holy thing))) it does not change even after closing. If it has changed - run away from this OC. And after the entry. Otherwise, if anything, you won't be able to prove anything..............

Integer:

Sorry, but a wreck cannot include the whole. You know, and there's no need to go on, I'm not interested in you on any issue. See my post next time, take a deep breath and don't breathe for 20 seconds, it will pass.

In my universe, anything is possible. You may have limited something in yours, but that doesn't mean everyone else has it the same way.

You wouldn't react so strangely to my posts if you weren't interested in me. On normal criticism to the point you should draw conclusions, not get embittered.

In that post that hurt you so much, I meant you as a boss. I have already written about it, that you behave like a self-promoting boss.

I can do this without taking a deep breath for 10 minutes, can't you?

Zhunko:

In my universe, anything is possible. You may have limited something in yours, but that doesn't mean everyone else has it the same way.

You wouldn't react so strangely to my posts if you weren't interested in me. On normal criticism to the point you should draw conclusions, not get embittered.

In that post that hurt you so much, I meant you as a boss. I have already written about it, that you behave like a self-promoting boss.

I can do this without taking a deep breath for 10 minutes, can't you?

Yeah, it's definitely its own universe. If it's 10 minutes without deep breathing, it's scary to think how long it will be after deep breathing, and even more so after hyperventilation... The world record (not mine) is only 22 minutes so far. Pre-hyperventilation allows increasing the time delay by as much as a factor of four or more. As much as I can... I don't want to tell you about it.

Incidentally, the record of 22 minutes was set after oxygen training. Without oxygen breathing, he has 10 minutes.

That's a load of rubbish that has nothing to do with the topic. Why don't you create a separate thread and discuss it there? I have nothing against it.

the smoking room is free.

Sepulca:

No, a ticket is a holy thing)))) it doesn't change even after closing. If it changed, run away from that DC. And after inputs. Otherwise, if anything, fuk what to prove..............

If it's a joke, then so be it. Otherwise, the tickets change. In the case of a partial close, it's easy. The whole position is closed and the next position is opened with a new ticket for the remaining volume, and in the comments of both positions are written ticket numbers: in parent - child (to #daughter_number), in child - parent (from #parent_number).

Alpari. I don't know about the others, but the search functions for such orders work for others as well, without any questions.

Vinin:

That's a load of rubbish that has nothing to do with the subject. Why don't you create a separate thread and discuss it there? I have nothing against it.

Here we go, all at once... Moderators, you'd better watch out where it's supposed to be. The forum is a madhouse, and where are the moderators? Get stuck, break it, send it away, there are moderators. Maybe it's time to cut the bullshit?

Integer:

Well, here we go, all at once... Moderators, it would be better to keep order where it needs to be monitored. There is a madness going on in the forum, and where are the moderators? Get stuck, break it, send it away, there are moderators. Maybe it's time to cut the bullshit?

It pains me to see the giants of the forum fighting over nothing. This is a forum for programmers of a very powerful resource. Be polite. Suggestion:

1. If an attempt is made to switch to personalities, even in a surreptitious manner, ban for 24 hours;

2. insulting a person - one week ban;

3. Repeated insults with swearing - one month ban;

4.Ignoring all previous warnings and repeating violations in a harsh manner - permanent ban.

Reason: