Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 227

Desead:

Any advice - I am calculating the volatility over a 24-hour period. The following data is available:

1. The average volatility of a minute for the current day is 17 pips.

2. distance covered by the price = 20000 points (sum of differences in high-low on all minutes)

3. distance covered = 880 pips (max high-low during the day)

How to connect these numbers to calculate the average volatility ? and if anyone knows how to add the exponent to give more weight to the fresh data ?

Thanks in advance.

APR indicator.

r772ra:

APR indicator.

I cannot even thank you for such an answer. First of all it is not an answer to the question and secondly it is just the difference between extremums (closes) where 1 of 3 choices is chosen. there are no variables involved that i need to rely on.

Good day to all. Gentlemen I have a question please help, enlighten me please, if I work with Alpari and Master_Forex I test an Expert Advisor on the stories I download from the trading terminal, nothing from outside, no left stories, no auxiliary programs like Tick Data Suite, just 90% modelling from my DS terminal specifically Alpari or Master_Forex, method ........ tested for half a year with different conditions and parameters, I chose the best one, then the backtest and by the next half year, so 2-5 years, then everything is piled up and the owl is ready. Can this be a reliable prepper or does it still need 99% and everything attached to it.
Thank you!!! ........

Elektronik:

How do I make a trawl for "Funds:" (AccountEquity())?

Parameters

extern double TrailingStart = 10000; // Trailing level
extern double TrailingStop = 100; // Trailing size
extern double TrailingStep = 10; // Trailing step

To see the principle of such a solution, click here.

laveosa:
Good day to all. Gentlemen I have a question please help, enlighten me please, if I work with Alpari and Master_Forex I test an Expert Advisor on the stories I download from the trading terminal, nothing from outside, no left stories, no auxiliary programs like Tick Data Suite, just 90% modelling from my DS terminal specifically Alpari or Master_Forex, method ........ tested for half a year with different conditions and parameters, I chose the best one, then the backtest and by the next half year, so 2-5 years after that everything is piled up and the owl is ready. Can this be a reliable prepper or does it still need 99% and everything attached to it.
Thank you!!! ........

If I've learned from my own experience, if an Expert Advisor is developed for small profits, then you should not trust the tester, regardless of the quality of the modelling.

ps. Does anyone know the answer to my question ?

Anybody know - I'm counting volatility in a day. The following data are available:

1. The average volatility of a minute during the current day is 17 pips.

2. travelled distance by price = 20000 points (sum of differences of high-low on all minutes)

How to connect these numbers to calculate the average volatility ? and if anyone knows how to add the exponent to give more weight to the fresh data ?

Thanks in advance.

Desead:

If I've learned from my own experience, if an Expert Advisor is developed for small profits, then you should not trust the tester, regardless of the quality of the modelling.

ps. Does anyone know the answer to my question?

Anybody know the answer to my question ? The following data are available:

1. the average volatility of a minute during the current day is 17 pips.

2. travelled distance by price = 20000 points (sum of differences of high-low on all minutes)

I would like to thank you in advance.

It's an amazing case. Usually an idea is put out there and here it is in demand.

Holymc:

I wrote the EA myself. At first it worked, all bugs were fixed and the EA worked. I was testing it. But one fine day it started displaying errors during testing(11:24:48 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (high value 1.8390 at 2004.06.17 00:00 is not reached from the lowest timeframe, high price 1.8385 mismatches)

I looked around on forums this error means that type of mismatch in the history and I need to reload the history again (It`s strange, but I haven`t changed anything in code or made any changes with MT4 ...) But I`ve done it. HEREBY NO ERRORS, but trades are still not opening?!?!?!?!? How come?! And why?! How to fix this situation?

I have never been subjected to such kind of weird weirdness in my builds.

What a funny code. I feel for you...

What errors does the tester log say?

artmedia70:

Very funny code. I'm sorry...

What kind of errors does the tester log say?

It's all fixed now)))) I wrote everything in that thread.

Holymc:

It's all fixed now))) I wrote everything in that thread.
Nuh-uh...

gince:

One of the strategies is to break through a square created by fractals going two in a row in the same direction. Breaking through 100 percent of the square created. As a filter to start the MA. There are not many deals, but there are more on different pairs.

There are others that I want to try out.

And the indicator should draw yellow arrows.

I made a sketch of the turkey to see what you think. Here is what it says on M15:

Here's what it says on H4:

Of course, it doesn't draw your squares. It just finds two consecutive fractals, so that there is no opposite between them, marks them on the chart and connects them with a line.

It's worth the trouble, isn't it?

Reason: