How to implement the closing of positions one at a time after N minutes ? - page 5

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It's not about used, or not used.

Once again:

The obvious and the unbelievable.

)

Once again.

Did the error come out or not ????? - what is your answer to this question, "YES" or "NO"?

Renat Akhtyamov:

The obvious and the unbelievable

)

Once again

Error or not ????? - What is your answer to this question, "yes" or "no"?

Of course it is.

But that's not the point.

You have already been told by 3 people that your piece of code has a parameter written incorrectly, but you won't admit it in any way. I would say thank you if you told me so, and I wouldn't resist, just learn a bit from my own mistakes.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Of course

But that's not the point.

Three people have already told you that your piece of code has the wrong parameter, but you won't admit it. I would have already said thank you if you told me that, and didn't bother.

case 4108:   Print("Неверный номер тикета.");return(1);

My code is correct and this function produces errors when there are some, and when there aren't any, it doesn't show them

I got it from the real, and I got it from the ticket too.

So...

I commented on the error and what could have caused it

There's no need to try to add something without understanding it, I'm asking everyone about it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Did the error come out or not ????? - what is your answer to this question, "YES" or "NO"?

Pay attention a little more carefully: an error should be displayed if the order has failed to close. This behavior of the program is correct in this case. In the code shown, the error is never displayed. This program behavior is incorrect. This is what we are talking about.

Ihor Herasko:
Pay attention a little more carefully: an error should be displayed if the order could not be closed. This behaviour is correct in this case. And in the code provided, it appears that the error will never be displayed. This behavior

of the programme is incorrect. This is what we are talking about.

Above post.

Sort it out, good luck to everyone!

Renat Akhtyamov:
Above post.

Nothing above, the code is defective, semi-working, for the tester, not the real thing!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There's nothing above, the code is defective, semi-working, for the tester, not the real thing!

Vitaly, did you at least put one line of code here????

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Once again - the error popped up - "YES" or "NO"?

You answered, "YES", it popped up.

And I answered Natalia - why did it pop up, i.e. no need to close an order on a ticket twice in a row

I gave the code for baikie and for sellkeys separately and wrote - "To correct it for your EA".

//закрытие по тикету, переделайте под свой

Any questions?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Vitaly, did you at least put a line of code here????

Shame on you.

Once again - did the error pop up - "YES" or "NO"?

You said, "Yes", it popped up.

And I answered Natalia - why did it pop up, i.e. no need to close an order on a ticket twice in a row

I gave the code for baika and for sellka separately and wrote - "To modify it to fit my EA properly".

Any questions?

This is the third time I'm asking:

Under what conditions may it ever work, at least once every 100 years?

if(OrderSelect(MyTicketBuy, SELECT_BY_TICKET)==true)
                  {
                     close=OrderClose(MyTicketBuy,OrderLots(),MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_ASK),0,clrRed);
                     if(close<0){if(Fun_Error(GetLastError())==1)return;}
                  }
                  if(OrderSelect(MyTicketSell, SELECT_BY_TICKET)==true)
                  {
                     close=OrderClose(MyTicketSell,OrderLots(),MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_BID),0,clrBlue);
                     if(close<0){if(Fun_Error(GetLastError())==1)return;}
                  }

Ihor Herasko:
Pay attention a little more carefully: an error should be displayed if the order has failed to close. This behaviour is correct in this case. In the code shown, the error will never be displayed. This program behavior is incorrect. This is what we are talking about.

Any questions left?

Reason: