Friday - page 18

Avals:
there's the answer)) a typical russian surname and the only one russia has been fighting for in recent years :)

Nah, it's all right. What's the F.O.I. like? - The more odious, the more interesting. Well the guy was selling arms on a global scale (Russian Armed Forces is a joke), obviously not for nothing - like the kid was sitting in his kitchen and thought, why the fuck should I not sell a hundred MANPADS to Latinos? No problem. Whatever I decide, I'll do it. Take it out of the oven and go.

I'm thinking about selling my soul, too. I wonder if the Foreign Ministry will stand up for me.

Svinozavr:

I'm also thinking of selling my soul. I wonder if the Foreign Ministry will stand up for me?

Peter, are you drunk again...:-) Take care of yourself... The community needs you... By the way, someone there mentioned a pulse indicator of some sort...:-)

Roman.:

Peter, are you tipsy again...:-) Take care of yourself... The community needs you... By the way, somebody there mentioned a pulse indicator of some kind...:-)

Lift up my eyelids.

Mate, this is not a thread where one makes such assumptions, much less comments.

There's a time to chew on stones, there's a time to get your teeth fixed.

So everything has its place. And time... Ha! What, time!
God made it enough. // Irish proverb

Svinozavr:

Lift up my eyelids.

Mate, this is not a thread where one makes such assumptions, much less comments.

There's a time to chew on stones, there's a time to get your teeth fixed.

I mean, everything has its place. And time... Ha! What, time!
God made it enough. // Irish proverb

Yeah, I get it, I'm kidding, no way... no remarks, much less... Sorry about that.

Roman.:

Yeah, I get it, I'm kidding, no way... no remarks, much less... I'm sorry if I do.
Oh, my God! Write whatever you want. The last thing I need is a thoughtful, thoughtful, thoughtful person. I'm talking about the starchy, lollipop-smelling pioneer.
What do you think? About a moderator? )))

Svinozavr:
Oh, for God's sake! Write whatever you want. The last thing I need here is to play the thoughtful-conscious. That's the starchy, lollipop-smelling pioneer.
What are you thinking? About the moderator? )))

:-)

Svinozavr:
Oh, for God's sake! Write whatever you want. The last thing I need here is to play the thoughtful-conscious. I'm talking about the starch and lollypop-smelling pioneer.
What are you thinking? About a moderator? )))

Looks like it's time to make you a moderator after all (and where does it all go then). I meant the old suggestion.

It's time to get started, or we'll miss everything, the mood is bad. Cheers.

For an appetizer:

Friday night the girls were getting their hair done.
Doing their hair, putting lipstick on, putting lashes on.
Stupid idiots!
They had no idea that the guys had already ponied up a case of vodka...

Figar0:

It's time to get started, or we'll miss everything, the mood is bad. Cheers.

For an appetizer:

And on Friday night the girls were doing up their hair.
They did their hair, painted their lips, put on their eyelashes.
Stupid idiots!
They had no idea that the guys had already ponied up for a case of vodka...

Cheers!!! :-)

P.S. Sorry for my (before this post), I was just wondering...:-)

P.P.S. Thank you.

Why is it so quiet on a Friday?
Reason: