Twenty-four, and not one iota more! - page 18

paukas:

You don't say. A man can be soft and tolerant, and yet he does not know how to show it. ;))

Avals says it right. The most reliable trading is when the possible loss on a trade is commensurate with the profit.

And such attention to spikes says that this is not the case with you. Otherwise you wouldn't pay any attention to them.

By the way, I think the TA-SL ratio should be at least one and a half to one.

Cod:

Yes, I hate false stops (false stops) because I get lost, I don't know what to do afterwards. Re-enter? But I am familiar with the dangers of frequent market entries, I have signed for the briefing, I don't need to anymore.

there is such an irrational business.

Shit ))) And if you get knocked out 20 times in a row by a stop, but your deposit as your main trading tool remains in perfect condition, don't you think you won't already be able to more than repay? )))

artikul:

Shit )))) And if you get knocked out 20 times in a row by a stop, but your deposit as your main trading tool remains in perfect condition, don't you think you won't be able to win back more than that? )))

How is that possible? With a stop on the size of a spread or two? In general, in my opinion, any stop below a few tens of pips is unrealistic, and if you grab twenty of them, what tool will remain in excellent condition?

Cod:

By the way, I think the TA-SL ratio should be at least one and a half to one.

It depends on the system. If we are catching reversals, then it may be 10:1. And if we are pipsing the trend, it may be 0.5/1.

paukas:

It depends on the system. If, for example, you are catching reversals, then it may be 10:1. And if you pips on the trend, then it may be 0.5/1

By trend, of course. I have recently downloaded a good course, the man there articulates well, he says, if you see a trend developing - assume it will go on forever.Just don't pips, of course, take a move.

Cod:

How is that possible? With a stop the size of a spread or two? So there is always slippage, in general, in my opinion, any stop below a few tens of pips is unrealistic, and if you grab twenty of them, what instrument remains in fine condition?

Hm ))) Then what do you actually expect? ))) Absolutely everyone has losses - both housewives and super-duper traders of international banks. ))) But those are different things - tearing your hair out over a caught moose and taking a loss as valuable information about what you were wrong about. )))

Cod:

On the trend, of course. I recently downloaded a good course, the guy articulated it well, saying if you see a trend developing - assume it will go on forever.

That's right. Inertia is a great thing. If something's going somewhere, it's more likely to go on than turn around.

paukas:

You don't say. A man can be soft and tolerant, and yet he cannot show it. ;))

Avals says it right. The most reliable trading is when the possible loss on a trade is commensurate with the profit.

And this kind of attention to spires says you don't have it in you. Otherwise you wouldn't be paying any attention to them.

It seems to me - another "John Cantana" has appeared, just as stubborn and with his "vector" - it is useless to explain anything on the subject, but at least he is a fighter for the future of humanity, a fighter against the conspiracy of banks...:-)))

When it comes to the dynamics of the market, the market is considered the most reliable and the most profitable. After all, the profit is not the only one. After all, the profit is not the only one when it is considered the most profitable and the situation is not the only one when it is considered the most profitable. The topic loses interest for me, turning into yet another floodvetv - originally on the essence of the answer, well written, now - so ..., as they say - "nothing, hockey, hammering", nonsense, flooding, and nothing but ... Well, what two studs a month, decide the fate of the depot? Do not be greedy, trade in accordance with the MM and many game systems will bring you a profit, and correctly pigsaur wrote, the volume of trades as a f-i on the size of the stop-loss. Rebuild this script (volume calculation from stop-loss to equity) in your EA and trade to your health, try different stop variants, I gave you the whole library, the tests are not acceptable - connect different variants simultaneously to your "pivot - level" on a demo account and enjoy, at the end of the test period on the demo (getting a representative sample of indicators) - charge for real and rip foam - http://mql4you.ru/index.php not to mess with your head GRAAL...

artikul:

Hm )))) Then what do you actually expect? ))) Everybody has losses - both housewives and super-duper traders of international banks. ))) But those are different things - tearing your hair out over a caught moose and taking a loss as valuable information about what you were wrong about. )))

so the point is that a false breakout is more likely to prove you right...

and your post sounds as if there is some calculable rightness in the chaotic jerking of the market... it's not there.

Roman.:

I think there's another "John Cantana", just as stubborn and with his "vector" - it's useless to explain anything about the subject, but he is at least a fighter for the future of mankind, a fighter against the conspiracy of banks ...:-)))

I read the thread, wrote his vision of the solution - no use ... man is so "sure" in their approaches that just do not hear us, in any case, whatever you wrote as an answer on the topic - he will remain at their own ("cornered" not the right approach) - to each his own. The topic loses interest for me, turning into yet another floodvetv - originally on the essence of the answer, well written, now - so ..., as they say - "nothing, hockey, hammering", nonsense, flooding, and nothing but ... Well, what two studs a month, decide the fate of the depot? Do not be greedy, trade in accordance with the MM and many game systems will bring you a profit, and correctly pigsaur wrote, the volume of trades as a f-i on the size of the stop-loss. Rebuild this script (volume calculation from stop-loss to equity) in a f-iio in your EA and trade to your health, try different stop variants, I gave you the whole library, the tests are not acceptable - connect different variants to your "pivot - level" simultaneously on a demo account and enjoy, after the test period on the demo (to get a representative sample of indicators) - go for real and rip foam - http://mql4you.ru/index.php do not bother with your GRAAL ...

Who is John Cantana?

About the substance of the topic: are the millionaires here clarifying to me about history testing, or are they as seekers and rippers through the chaos as I am, maybe a little more experienced? So WHAT can they explain to me that they have to share, apart from a handful of their own blood that's been plucked from them by the steely wind that hits their face?

Do you have a million? The arrogance, the stamps, the established patterns you have - but do you have earnings? Flood is a relative term. All Tolstoy is flubber to some and, God forgive me, Glukoza is on the case.

Reason: