Autumn:

Autumn

Autumn. Fog.

Autumn. Fog.

the bears have deprived the chinchillas of a lily

THE GREAT AND THE MIGHTY!

Igor Makanu:

GREAT AND POWERFUL!

But English is an analytical language, so meaning variants are formed with combinations of prepositions such as run away, run out, run over..., modal verbs and other words.

The Russian language belongs to the synthetic group, meaning variants are made by means of prefixes.

Strictly speaking, therefore, such a comparison is not quite correct.

transcendreamer:

But English is an analytical language so meaning variants are formed with combinations of prepositions such as run away, run out, run over..., modal verbs and other words.

The Russian language belongs to the synthetic group, i.e. sense variants are formed due to changes in suffixes

Therefore, strictly speaking, this comparison is not quite correct.

Well, describe the phrase: "The key is flying".

P.S. You don't have to tell me that the key flies 32 to the head)

i like old slavonic better, russian is not a beautiful language (except foul language, i love it).

And technical texts with a lot of borrowed words or my own strangely invented and cunning words ....., generally hard to read) in English you understand the meaning quicker

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

i like old slavonic better, russian is not a beautiful language (except foul language, i love it).

And technical texts with a lot of borrowed words or your own weirdly invented and cunning words -....., it's hard to read at all. In English you understand the meaning faster.

In the last 20 years many words and expressions have migrated from [censored].

Zhirinovsky has spoken beautifully on the subject. On the whole, it's a problem created by marketers, with their naked [censored].

I once met an old acquaintance at a railway station, we got to talking, he's engaged in selling all sorts of bullshit in public places, during the conversation, he was like, "You have a good speech, do not you want to join us? In short, he meant that good talk, but can't you say it in normal language and not show off by pulling all sorts of hats.

Reason: