Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 338

Mr.Profit:

For the final clarification of confusion, I have written a test EA and a library.

The Expert Advisor simply outputs to Comment the current value of the variable from the library, plus for EURUSD it increments the value of the variable. The receiving of the variable and its incrementing is implemented through library functions.

As a result, the Comment on EURUSD shows the changing value, while on the other symbol it does not.

So it is correct to say that for each instance (and not file) of the Expert Advisor a different EX4-library instance is loaded.

Call it what you like, as long as it's sorted! :))))))

Can you tell me how to find out in init() which instrument the EA has been attached to ?

Is it normal for an order to close below StopLoss?

Mr.Profit:

And this is normal that the order is closed below StopLoss?

:D

You think they may close your order below 200 or 500 points on strong moves, it all depends on the greed of a broker, and you thought you got into a fairy tale)

they may widen the spread by 200 pips or 500 pips, they may do lots of things).

They can do anything and we can do nothing.

sionus:

Can you tell me how to find out in init() which instrument the EA has been attached to ?

Was ? ;-)

Function Symbol()

7Konstantin7:

:D

They may close lower by 200 or 500 points on strong movements, it all depends on the greed of a broker and you thought you got into a fairy tale)

They may widen the spread by 200 points even by 500, they may do lots of things)

I have just faced a cruel cruelty on real trading - my Expert Advisor closes orders via OrderCloseBy. My EA has just failed to close both opposite orders at once :-))) - one order has closed and one has remained.

In the logs - first Error 138 came, then close Sell, then unknown ticket with Sell-order number, then Error 4108. I had to close Buy order manually

Mr.Profit:

OK, let's forgive them...

I just encountered a cruel cruelty on the real - in my EA the orders are closed via OrderCloseBy. My EA has just failed to close both opposite orders at once :-))) - one order has closed and one has remained...

In the logs - first Error 138 came, then close Sell, then unknown ticket with Sell-order number, then Error 4108. Had to close Buy order manually

It's a big problem, they don't let you open, they don't let you close and more problems, even if you have an advisor or something else that works, they can and do make it not work

7Konstantin7:

This is a big problem, they don't let you open, they don't let you close, and even if you have an EA or something else that works, they can and do it in a way that it won't work.

So where to complain? I have always had the firm belief that closing counter orders is a single indivisible guaranteed operation.

Hi all.

Can you tell me which brokerage house allows you to trade theAEX index?

Hi, could you please tell me how to get rid of this kind of EA, as shown in the picture? My device is designed for impulse moves and it does not show profit! I have got a good one here, but the drawdowns are annoying.

Test

Reason: