Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 687

sergeev:
and you explain it, maybe we can understand and explain it to you.
Do you have anything to say on the substance of the question?

vld:
Do you have anything to say on the matter?

Why do you need to duplicate the date/time in the data window, it's already there, isn't it? You can't do it through the buffer, it doesn't write lines there.

Zolotai:

Guys I forgot...

How to get an array of current orders and loop through them. And loop to get the order information. MT4, thanks...

OrdersTotal() - and then through a loop

evillive:

Why do you need to duplicate the date/time in the data window, they are already there? You can't do it through the buffer, it doesn't write lines there.

For purely technological debugging needs, e.g. the start date of circulation the expiry date.

I can see that they are there anyway, that was reassuring))))

Well, a negative result is also a result. Thank you!

vld:

For purely technological debugging needs, e.g. start date of circulation expiry date.

I can see that they are there anyway, that was reassuring))))

Well, a negative result is also a result. Thank you!

I've been following this and I can't understand, but why write it to the buffer in text format? Write to the buffer as elapsed seconds, and when reading from the buffer, convert it to a string.
      WinDataBuffer[i]=time[i];
      WinNumberBarBuffer[i]=i;

Print(" WinDataBuffer[i] = ",TimeToString(WinDataBuffer[i],TIME_DATE|TIME_SECONDS),"  WinNumberBarBuffer[i] = ",WinNumberBarBuffer[i],
            "  g_DataTimeValue = ",g_DataTimeValue);

AlexeyVik:
I'm following this and I can't understand, but why write to the buffer in text format? Write to the buffer as elapsed seconds, and when reading from the buffer convert it to a string.

and I wonder about that. But... the author confesses that "I understand the absurdity of this action"

sergeev:

And I wonder about that. But... the author admits that "I understand the absurdity of the act."

And he's also nervous...

AlexeyVik:
I'm following this and I can't understand, but why write to the buffer in text format? Write to the buffer as seconds elapsed, and when reading from the buffer convert it to a string.
I was talking about the terminaldata window, the rest is more or less clear)

AlexeyVik:

He's also nervous...
You imagined it)))

vld:
I was talking about the terminal data window, the rest is more or less clear)

So you want to see the date and time of the candlestick and the indicator reading when you hover your mouse over it?
Reason: