Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 685

Good people, help, please. The site (probably my computer.) me "bans" with enviable periodicity once in 2-3 days for 3-5 hours, by all indications, "ban" false, and then "unbans", as if nothing had happened. What could be the reason?

yosuf:
Good people, help, please. The site (probably my computer.) me "bans" with enviable periodicity once in 2-3 days for 3-5 hours, by all indications, "ban" false, and then "unbans", as if nothing had happened. What can be the reason?

Maybe introduced a schedule for everyone? Ask the moderators for their time!

yosuf:
Good people, help, please. The site (probably my computer.) me "bans" with enviable periodicity once in 2-3 days for 3-5 hours, by all indications, "ban" false, and then "unbans", as if nothing had happened. What could be the reason?
Specify: you can not go to the forum or in the profile lights up red lettering - a ban?

barabashkakvn:
Clarify: Are you unable to access the forum or does your profile light up in red letters - ban?
Red letters when I try to enter the site. although the nickname remains normal, i.e., underlined and I can go to my profile and see that there is no ban: your access is temporarily restricted or banned!
Nothing like this is observed on 5.

yosuf:
In red letters when trying to enter the site. although the nickname remains normal, i.e., underlined and I can go to my personal account and see that there is no ban: your access is temporarily restricted or banned!
Nothing like this is seen on 5.

1. 4. The 4 and 5 are two different forums.

2. are you by any chance trying to make frequent site updates (e.g. copying many sections) before restricting access?

barabashkakvn:

1. 4. The 4 and 5 are two different forums.

2. are you, by any chance, trying to update the site frequently (e.g. copying many sections) before restricting access?

Never tried to copy from the website.

yosuf:

In that case, please create a request to Service Desk.

yosuf:

Have you cleared your cookies, browser cache recently?

Greetings. Question is how can the value of an indicator from a weekly chart be displayed on other charts of a different timeframe?

Good afternoon. How to display bar time in the terminal data window in the format "yyyyy.mm.dd" and "hh:mi" using an indicator.

The indicator buffer can display either the time in seconds from 00:00 1 January 1970, or after conversion(TimeToStr)

or truncated date or time. Need some advice, thanks in advance!

Reason: