Poll : Closed club of expert writers - who's in favour? - page 14

The most important benefit of breaking is that the hacked software ends up at pay-per-view resellers and is sold for five kopecks on every corner. and as a consequence, it costs money. and as for the multiple parameters - i have always tried to move all the calculations to the body of the expo and equip it with full automatics, thus removing the user from the task of setting it up. After all, a robot - even a trading robot - should be an entity in its own right, at least within the limits of its logic, and for certain conditions of use....

no one will buy a pig in a poke...

all calculations in expert, i agree, it's optimum...

this is the sweet (with settings) Expert Advisor in broken form, and it will end up on the payload...

however, "certain conditions" and should be set by parameters, and without their exact values the eq is just a pile of useless code...

it's like a brain for neuronics, if you take it out, the Expert Advisor is dead...

xrust >> :

The main result of cracking is hacked software getting to resellers from pay-rou, and selling it for five kopecks on every corner. the consequence is the loss of effort....

1. then why are you bickering here and on the other forum?

2. All the "expert writers" have already been asked. If your expert is really profitable, why do not you earn money yourself? And then the second question. If you sell it, it means it is not profitable or a scam?

Please do not answer like someone kimiv: "I am busy looking for investors, so my experts are the best.

3. The main reason is that they do not know how to do it and they do not know what to do with it.

four2one >> :

1. then why are you bickering here and on the other forum?

2. All the "expert writers" have already been asked. If your expert is really profitable, why do not you earn money yourself? And then the second question. If you are selling it, it means it is not profitable or it is a scam.

Then why do PE winners say they want to sell... (not all, but it happens) ?!?!?

Not too clear on the point of tamper-proofing?

For example, someone is actively trading on Plati.ru. What's the sense in breaking and poking around in the codes of other EAs if there are ready ones in the Code Base? I have repeatedly seen my Code Base Expert Advisors on this trading site that someone else was selling.

In addition, there is a free program Stock Strategies Builder - SSB, with the help of which you can generate so many ready-made Expert Advisors on the history that there is not enough space on Plati.ru to place them. Moreover, this program produces non-optimized Expert Advisors that can be further optimized in such a way that their yield curves will be admired not only by suckers, but by respectable investors as well. They will be sold out like hotcakes, for hundreds apiece, and they will write thank-you notes to sellers in reviews.

I, for example, have already obtained a great many Expert Advisors. Now I just have a look in the repository from time to time to see if there is anything better. I have modified the codes to a small extent, put them on cents real account and already have profits. I do not need to protect and sell anything and "fight" with other imaginary problems - "windmills". My business is already going very uphill.

I am more than confident that now there will be a competition for each place in the Championship 2009 because the Organizers will be flooded with the Expert Advisors generated using Stock Strategies Builder. After all, they do not even need to learn MQL. All EA writing has been simplified to the minimum: run the program, select the best one, and save.

Reshetov >> :

I, for example, have already built myself up with all sorts of EAs. Now I only look at the repository from time to time to see if there is anything cooler there. I have modified the codes to a small extent, put them on cents real account and already have profits. I do not need to protect and sell anything and "fight" with other imaginary problems - "windmills". My business is already going very uphill.

О! That is where the dog is at work. As soon as the business is booming, he/she realizes that the code protection and selling of Expert Advisors is all bullshit. Somehow, another thesis suggests itself: the more the person bothers to defend the Expert Advisor, the higher is the probability that the situation, to put it mildly, is not good. Does it mean that the "private club of EA-writers" is a club of losers?

timbo >> :

Does "a closed club of expert writers" mean a club of losers?

You can look at any case from different sides and angles. For example, I joined the club to learn something more interesting. Protection of code with the help of something is a very interesting method and approach. The truth is that I am the only one in the club who has expressed the protection algorithm so far, but I haven't seen any real help there. And there are already 2 such clubs. In one of them are solving questions who to accept who not, in the second at least a little but substantive conversation goes.

timbo >> :

...Somehow, another thesis also begs to be heard: ....

The witticism of your logical constructions fascinates me. Somehow the old joke comes to mind: "...Mama! He called me a bitch!"

BARS >> :

Then why do the winners of the PE say they want to sell...? (not all, but it happens) ?!?!?

That's what I'm saying!

four2one >> :

That's what I mean too!

What about?

Are you even talking about the left: 2. All the "expert writers" have already been asked. If your expert is really profitable, why aren't you making money yourself? The second question follows. If you sell it, it means it is not profitable or a scam?

So you're saying that the PE winners are scam artists?

Reason: