Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 680

atztek:

I wrote about it without tons of unnecessary flooding. Therefore, if(!) the problem with indicator_separate_window in the indicator is not solved using iCustom, the code has nothing to do with it, I asked to describe a possible solution in general terms, if it exists for iCustom. If not, I will solve the problem in another way.

iCustom serves for passing the indicator data into the Expert Advisor, not vice versa! Look at the Documentation!

atztek:

If not, then I will solve the problem differently.

It's the right thing to do.

borilunad:

iCustom is used to transfer indicator data to the EA, not vice versa! See the Documentation!

Can you read it? - I've written about it before.

atztek:

Can you read? - I've written about it before.

Then develop your own programs with your own language and take your liberties at your own pleasure, while I read Doc first! And if something is not clear to me, I do not get angry like a child, if something is "nizkaz-a"!

borilunad:

Then develop your own programs with your own language and take your liberties at your own pleasure, but I read the Doc first! And if something isn't clear to me, I don't get angry like a child if something is "nizzy"!

You still can't settle down, can you?

atztek:

You still can't settle down, can you?

Oleg, it seems like everything has been explained to you.

hoz:
Well... All right. Let's not be unsubstantiated. You show me your owl. At least in segments. I convince you that the code is yours... You convince me that it's not exactly slag. And I find a contributor :) I'll vouch for what I say. Speaking in front of witnesses... If you didn't write the code yourself, don't knock... I'll know right away.

I'll text you in person.

Greetings. Can someone tell me how to add signals from the MAHA in Avto Profit 3.0? It seems like everything should be easy. I have specified the condition if Bid < MA, then SELL, and if Ask > MA, then BUY. Sova stubbornly opens only BUY, no matter if it is below or above the MA.

ModRed:

Greetings. Can anyone tell me how to add signals from the MAHA in Avto Profit 3.0? It seems like everything should be easy. I have specified the condition if Bid < MA, then SELL, and if Ask > MA, then BUY. Sova stubbornly opens only BUY, no matter if it is below or above the MA.

What does MA in the code equal? Check it with print! And you use the opening function? Have you looked in the Documentation?

Help me fix the code. to work in 610 build, EA only works in 509 but it is no longer supported, if anyone knows what needs to be fixed please help!!!!

Please don't ask why I need 610 build, it's not related to the topic.

Files:
Reason: