Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 243

ALXIMIKS:

Yes, you can.
How?)

avrorajelk:
How?)
I can't find in the tutorial how to say if PROFIT = 25 TO CLOSE THIS ORDER

avrorajelk:
I can't find it in the tutorial how to say if PROFIT = 25 TO CLOSE THIS ORDER

Take Profit is exactly what closes the position when a certain price is reached,

If you need to close when you reach a certain profit, then do an overshoot of the open orders using OrderProfit

Good day. Can you please tell me how to getFibonacci Expansion levels in my EA?

I have defined coordinates but how should I get levels in my EA and use them later?

berezhnuy:

Good day. Can you please tell me how to get Fibonacci Expansion levels in my EA?

I have defined coordinates but how should I get levels in my EA and use them later?

I independently calculate the correlations from the final levels. I do not have access to intermediate levels. If you use Fibo arches then Pythagoras' theorem + do not forget about the scale.

avrorajelk:
I cannot find in the textbook how to say that if PROFIT = 25 TO CLOSE THIS ORDER
In your question 25 means what? If OrderProfit() - it means 25 in the deposit currency. How do you understand it? Maybe 25 points profit? Always ask a question accurately, without ambiguities, then you will get a correct answer quicker.

Please help me with the code of the built-in MT tools "Fibonacci levels" and "Fibonacci extensions". I would like to have these tools on the chart not as a result of pressing the button on the toolbar, but as separate indicators. I have searched, but have not got requested result - may be I have used it wrong...

The levels themselves from ##li rabbits are not interesting, but as a "ruler" would be nice to use.

Thank you...

Vrubel:

Please help me with the code of MT's built-in tools "Fibonacci levels" and "Fibonacci expansion". I would like to have these tools on the chart not as a result of pressing the button on the toolbar, but as separate indicators. I have searched, but have not got required result - may be I have used it wrong...

The levels themselves from ##li rabbits are not interesting, but as a "ruler" would be nice to use.

Thank you...

Build objects. Fibonacci is an object. And its data can be obtained just like from any object. Or calculate its levels yourself.

artmedia70:
Build objects. Fibonacci is an object. Its data may be obtained from any object. Or calculate its levels by yourself.

Once again... I guess I didn't make myself clear - I am interested in the code of these, as you said, "objects" for the purpose of placing them on the chart as an indicator.

And that's it...

Vrubel:

Once again... I guess I didn't make myself clear - I am interested in the code of these, as you said, "objects" for the purpose of placing them on the chart in the form of an indicator.

and that's it...

I can't do it that way!!!

Reason: