Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 244

r772ra:

А так зделать слабо!!!

that's exactly what I did... maybe you have more to show than I do... share then pls

Vrubel:
r772ra:

That's exactly what I did...maybe you have more to show than me?...share then pls

Read about

ObjectCreate();

and try it. If it doesn't work, write back.

About the search. In google search query type: object Fibo site:mql4.com

Thanks, I understand that the whole indicator I asked here from one line actually works... but I couldn't write it correctly - well, I don't have the skill... not a programmer

Help, please, eh?

Vrubel:

Thanks, I understood that the whole indicator I asked here from one line actually works... but I couldn't write it correctly - well, I don't have the skill... not a programmer

Help, please, eh?

Great... "I couldn't." Could what? Where's the code? What can I do to help? No one's going to write it for you. There's no free stuff here. If you want to get help, show us what you don't understand in your code, what you can't get. They will help you.

Vrubel:

Thank you, I understand that the entire indicator, which I asked here from one line, actually turns out... but I could not write it correctly - well, I don't have the skill... I'm not a programmer

Help, please, eh?

I have to learn!

Fibo levels (OBJ_FIBO) with sound and special indication - 8 lines with PriceSound_trendline properties.

Thanks, that's what I wasn't looking for...

I've mastered a lot of things in life, but programming... well, not my thing. I can fix something from someone else's ready-made, but only purely cosmetically ))

Vrubel:

Thanks, that's exactly what I didn't come across in my search...

I've mastered a lot of things in life, but programming... well, not my thing. I can fix something from someone else's ready-made, but only purely cosmetically ))

Link above - what's wrong with it?

artmedia70:
The link above - what's wrong there?

There's nothing wrong...

Still, what would an indicator with a single Fibo object call look like? If you don't mind me asking...?

Hi all! Guys, a cry for help. I have a Trend indicator. The task is as follows when the colour changes from blue to red I need to open a sell trade, when the colour changes from red to blue I need to open a buy trade. The problem is how to determine programmatically that the indicator changes colour. I have been working for a week but I do not know how to use it. I have been trying for a week and no luck.

Files:
trend.ex4  5 kb

alexey1979621:

Hi all! Guys, a cry for help. I have a Trend indicator. The task is as follows when the colour changes from blue to red I need to open a sell trade, when the colour changes from red to blue I need to open a buy trade. The problem is how to determine programmatically that the indicator changes colour. I have been working for a week but I do not know how to use it. I am not sure how to do this.

Appreciate it, thanks for the joke.

The main thing is to have the source code of the product or at least decompile it, but it is forbidden.

Reason: