Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 230

artmedia70:

Dudes! This is so fucked up! I woke up and I'm so dumb... I forgot and can't find it.

The ObjectDescription() function returns a description of the object. And I need to set it. With what? What function? I understand - kindergarten, but what to do????

bool ObjectSetText(string name, string text, int font_size, string font_name=NULL, color text_color=CLR_NONE)

ALXIMIKS:

bool ObjectSetText(string name, string text, int font_size, string font_name=NULL, color text_color=CLR_NONE)

This is a change, and the co-creation is:

bool ObjectCreate():

No, that's not it. You need to set a description to an object that has already been created.

ALXIMIKS:

bool ObjectSetText( string name, string text, int font_size, string font_name=NULL, color text_color=CLR_NONE)

Shit, that's right. Thank you. Looked at it a hundred times, but was sure it was only for setting text for OBJ_TEXT and OBJ_ARROW.

There seemed to be another function to describe it, although I've done it a hundred times before. That's what it means to be late to bed, late to get up and late to realize that you're awake :)

I use the Indicator_Painting libraryfrom the article Trader's Constructor: Decorating Indicators

I draw peaks and troughs on indicator buffer line.

All ok, the question is how to move DRAW_ARROW to the foreground of quotes? (author's screenshots show it that way, but mine does not work)

I tried to swap spools, it doesn't work (listing is in front and sometimes covers displayed data), how to make quotes move to the back?

I use these parameters:

SetIndexBuffer(1,extremums); SetIndexStyle (1,DRAW_ARROW, STYLE_SOLID, 3); SetIndexDrawBegin (1,0); SetIndexShift(1,zm); SetIndexArrow (1, 159);

I'm doing the same as the author, I can't understand why it's not working ((

ALXIMIKS:

I use the Indicator_Painting libraryfrom the article Trader's Constructor: Decorating Indicators

I draw peaks and troughs on indicator buffer line.

All ok, the question is how to move DRAW_ARROW to the foreground of quotes? (author's screenshots show it that way, but mine does not work)

I tried to swap spools, it doesn't work (listing is in front and sometimes covers displayed data), how to move it to the back?

I use these parameters:

I'm doing the same as the author, I can't understand why it's not working ((

Try changing the graph properties

Vinin:

Try changing the chart properties

Thanks, read your answer - solved the problem in less than 15 seconds )) but before that I tried everything ...............

Guys who ask questions here, don't forget that you have every right to create your own threads (topics) on the forum, not crowd into one thread.

Integer:
Guys who ask questions here, don't forget that you have every right to create your own threads (topics) on the forum, not crowd into one thread.
What's this? A big explosion? Is that what you are calling for? ))))

Sepulca:
What's that? The big bang? Is that what you're calling for? ))))

What are you talking about? Could you be more explicit?
Reason: