Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 707

exsistentia:
The comment says "close hedge by #"ticket1"". where ticket1 is the number of the order that was closed, not a new order.

And what is the second one's comment?

Greetings, this is my first time here and I haven't found anything through the search. Please advise or direct me to the right branch. I uninstalled mt4 on my smartphone (android) yesterday, reinstalled it, but I can't find anything in broker search field, says - 1 broker is available. I cannot open the demo on this one server. What can it be? It's not the smartphone - I tried it on a tablet and on another phone - the same thing happens.

Good afternoon, could you please tell me the code. How do I calculate the number of crossings of two MAs in an indicator for a certain period of time. For example for the last 200 bars. So that in each i-th value of the indicator it shows the number of crossings in the previous 200 bars. I thank you in advance.

AlexeyVik:
What's the second one's comment?
Close

Please tell me which function is responsible for sending push notifications. I couldn't find it in the tutorial. If you can provide a link to the description. Thank you.

s200s:
Greetings, this is my first time here and I haven't found anything through the search. Please advise or direct me to the right branch. I uninstalled mt4 on my smartphone (android) yesterday, reinstalled it, but I can't find anything in the broker search field, says - 1 broker is available. I cannot open the demo on this one server. What can it be? It's not the smartphone - I tried it on a tablet and on another phone - same thing happens.

Thanks to everyone who responded - everything is working.

exsistentia:
partial close

Well then "oops". (from an anecdote)
And at what price does the order reopen? could this be used? To compare the opening price of a new and closed order... Although it is hard to say what is easier, to reopen in a loop or such comparisons...

Maybe someone has already written an EA for gaining a position and it does not make sense for me to do this monkey's work). The idea is simple, get lots of position in the entire depot, but not immediately, and gradually, along the trend and with a trailing stop. Thanks in advance!

Hello.

When I am tessellating (terminal MT-4-670, Alt+R), the chart windows are placed in new places each time.

Can you please advise whether it is possible to fix them so that the position of each particular chart on the screen would be constant?

Reason: