Indicator to analyze history data

Hi guys I'm working on indicator, what I am trying to do is that I want to make statistics. I want indicator to start working in past like we can indicate start time  in strategy tester, I don't want to use Historical OHLC, Is there any other way?

I hoped that this code would work on all available history that is does and draws lines all the way back but it not works

double mA;
mA=iMA(NULL,0,0,0,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); 
mA= NormalizeDouble(mA,Digits);

Has someone any idea?

Buba Akhrakhadze:

I don't want to use Historical OHLC, Is there any other way?

I hoped that this code would work on all available history that is does and draws lines all the way back but it not works

1. You don't want to look at the chart (OHLC). Is there any other way to do what?
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
              Be precise and informative about your problem

2. Your call only looks at bar zero; nothing more.

“Doesn't work” is meaningless — just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires — meaningless.
              When asking about code

William Roeder:
  1. You don't want to look at the chart (OHLC). Is there any other way to do what?
              Be precise and informative about your problem

2. Your call only looks at bar zero; nothing more.

“Doesn't work” is meaningless — just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires — meaningless.
              When asking about code

Hi and thank you, what I need is to analyze history instead of start when I attach indicator to chart. I want start data to be all known history instead of current time, Hope you understand, can you help me?

Reason: