Practice testing, reflection, discussion... - page 8

Roman.:

PRACTICE ON REAL is the criterion! Double it or dump it - that would be the criterion. It will, indeed, be possible to observe and monitor there... and somehow - take an interest... I suggest that you organize a micro, but the real, and wishing to participate (me included), pour it for observation, at least 1000 rubles ... As many as they can...

10 000 rubles on the micro-real - well, 30 000 cents (it is possible that your approach can be a smaller amount ...) - you can already be courageous to let the martin and the like on the MSF

Then - and then - and watch, and watch, and assess, and draw conclusions... What is the problem of organizing a trading account?

Otherwise - empty calculations and drawn figures! IMHO!

And I assure you that I perform and will perform all trades indicated here and REALLY in the specified amount.

If anyone wants - can get their own account (benefit, the transactions are posted FOREVER) and look at THE SAME NUMBERS, only in a different wrapper. (I don't get it, what difference does it make...?)

Did he run a pure martin reversal for luck or something, explain what he's doing.

prikolnyjkent:

Interesting thing...

I have minus 30 points, you have plus 30 points - why would the results be "less"...?

1. You open a trade on the ASK, while your "mirror partner" is on the BID. You close exactly the opposite. This is already a difference of two spreads.

2. In a long stretch of this trade, you and your partner will have a point, when the price will not reach his (or your) take, but will hit your (or his) stop, and then turn around and take the rest of the stop. Such a situation would add another scoop to the outcome statistics.

Although we are speaking about price movements commensurate to the size of spread, but I intentionally did not focus on the difference in quotes from different dealers. And I haven't said anything about different quotes from clients of one and the same dealer. :)

prikolnyjkent:

And I assure you that I do and will perform all the transactions specified herein REALLY and to the extent specified.

Why don't you name the entry prices? or is it not important for the test?

prikolnyjkent:

And I assure you that I perform and will perform all the transactions indicated here REALLY and to the extent indicated.

If anyone wants it, they can set up their own account (thankfully, the trades are posted TOTALLY) and look at the SAME NUMBERS, only in a different wrapper. (I don't get it, what difference does it make...?)

What's a wank without pictures? :-)

sanyooooook:
Is he running a pure martin flip for luck, explain what he's doing.

Like, entries are random, MM, number and volume of flips or (-s) averages/draws are not yet known either...

sanyooooook:
He's pure martingale reversal of fortune, explain what he's doing.

No, it's a martin but not a flip...

What I'm doing is to find out why there are no winners among MARTINGALE and ANTI-MARTINGALE players. After all, if the martingale is sure to lose, then the anti-martingale must also be sure to double...

sanyooooook:
Did he run a pure martin reversal for luck or something, explain what he's doing.

Friday he's doing us in.

The funny guy, by the way, claims to be able to profit from the property of the price going anywhere, but when asked how exactly I've so far only received "Morning-o-o-o-o... fuzzy-o-o-o-o-o..."

sergeev:
Why don't you give the entry prices? Or is it not important for the test?

How come I don't?...

I announce the prices of the two pendants and the direction. Everything is specific...

moskitman:

Friday he's doing us in.

The funny guy, by the way, claims to be able to profit from the property of the price going anywhere, but when asked how exactly I've so far only received "Morning-o-o-o-o... foggy-o-o-o-o-o..."

Pity to drive tomorrow - I'll refrain from drinking!

But Friday has already started... :-)

Have you joined the ranks of MMM2012 members yet?

Reason: