Practice testing, reflection, discussion... - page 15

I don't know what this is all about, I'm getting old or something.

Why are we talking about the spread? So spread, so what?

Here we go, the third one has closed.

The current tableau turns out to be this:

Roman.:

We have to decide on the trading criteria...

Who needs to decide? An anti-martin is an anti-martin

alexx_v:
Who needs to make up their mind? An anti-martin is an anti-martin

I think I'm not the only one who has noticed the discrimination of anti-martin, but when a martin only drains 100% of funds, the possible profit of the anti is practically unlimited.

Yes, if we initially play anti-martin. Try to trace the story if someone played martirgeil and you played against their bets)

moskitman:

Friday he's doing us in.

The funny guy, by the way, claims to be able to profit from the property of the price going anywhere, but when asked how exactly I've so far only received "Morning-o-o-o-o... foggy..."

Options, say... Andrei, do you think they will help you?

It's not Foreh.

Come on Kent, it's a good experiment, I'm watching it closely. You should ignore some of the smart guys, they are all about their own cockroaches orjust a hobby.

alexx_v:
I've been thinking - maybe I'll do an experiment on the anti-martin part, lock the account and start on Monday, because this topic is not fully covered on the forum.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/125467

No, I don't see why it has to be like that. I haven't been banned from search, so I'm aware of this thread and others, however relevant.

Folks, who can tell me why the starter has declared the use of martingale, but the table does not show a doubling of volume...?
Reason: