Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 104

Dima, you're a joker.

Lastrer:
Dima, you are a joker.
Dima just copied it straight away, I had an impulse at first too, as the post was huge, but I remembered the gist anyway.

I usually save the posts I write, if you don't delete them, the locals will tear them down. I'm getting paranoid about saving threads, how to save them in 300 pages, for instance.... I can't google the cache and find all of them. I couldn't find my own post. Small, but very thorough and good in terms of further development of thought. Flud husk and other things found, but the thematic and useful excerpts as specially in cache google alas did not find, no matter how I searched.

If you want to use the file with some imagination, it is present everywhere, both in Sb and Kotier, and it does not depend on the sign of increment, but it also exists in positive increments and in negative ones separately too. Separate the pluses and minuses, here are 2 strategies for positive increments and negative increments separately. Apply what is in the file to these 2 strategies . and try to consider such moments when what is stated in that file will occur simultaneously for positive increments, for negative, and for out of the mix. Amen. Then the purpose of the increment itself doesn't matter. There will be equity for positive values and for negative values, and while one equity is in plus and the other in minus, but smaller than that in plus, you can gently add to the lot for plus equity, and drain from minus equity, for while the fat dries up, the skinny will die. MEAT, it is not you who plays the price values, it is the price values that play you. Look, there are positive increments and there are negative ones, and as a result we have a series-mixture/sequence. Combinatorial to say on SB that there is no sense to wait, you can always play one game and it will develop according to certain equity graph which gradually become positive but slower. You may either play many games simultaneously, jumping from game to game, combinatorics says not to wait but to search for the same number of games which exist simultaneously in each calculation, you may jump from game to game, obtaining greater advantage in total than in one game. That is what I have already written about. Stat advantage of the pattern is the stronger, the rarer (it is on a single game). And with so many games existing at the same time we can get more frequent appearance of rare patterns, while maintaining its "strength" stat advantage. And it doesn't matter which game you started this process of adsorption and/or peculiar accumulation. You can play the game at any time, which means you can start this accumulation process at any time. If multinstrumentarium is added here, then you can take all list of hedging pairs for Eurobucks, for example, and make similar set of games (about which I wrote above) from this ball, and here, by the way, you will agree with me about restriction to combinations variety, because pairs in a cluster are correlated, even though unequally. And if we take, for example, all pairs with euro or any other currency, we may build the index of the currency from the equities while the level of contribution of the instrument to the equities will indicate the weight of influence on the currency index.

Izy:
If you want to use the file with some imagination, it is present everywhere, both in SAT and kotirs, and it does not depend on the sign of increment, but it also exists in positive increments and in negative ones separately too. Separate the pluses and minuses, here you have 2 strategies separately for positive and negative increments. Apply what is in the file to these 2 strategies . and try to consider such moments when what is stated in that file will occur simultaneously for positive increments, for negative, and for out of the mix. Amen. Then the purpose of the increment itself doesn't matter. There will be equity for positive values and for negative values, and while one equity is in plus and the other in minus, but smaller than that in plus, you can gently add to the lot for plus equity, and drain from minus equity, for while the fat dries up, the skinny will die. MEAT, it is not you who plays the price values, it is the price values that play you. Look, there are positive increments and there are negative ones, and as a result we have a series-mixture/sequence. Combinatorics is saying on SB that there is no point in waiting, you can always play one game and it will develop according to certain equity graph which will gradually become positive but slower. You may either play many games simultaneously, jumping from game to game, combinatorics says not to wait but to try to reactivate this set of games which exist simultaneously in each round, you may jump from game to game, obtaining greater advantage in total than in one game. That is what I have already written about. Stat advantage of the pattern is the stronger, the rarer (it is on a single game). And with so many games existing at the same time we can get more frequent appearance of rare patterns, while maintaining its "strength" stat advantage. And it doesn't matter which game you started this process of adsorption and/or peculiar accumulation. You can play the game at any time, which means you can start this accumulation process at any time. If multinstrumentarium is added here, then you can take all list of hedging pairs for Eurobucks, for example, and make similar set of games (about which I wrote above) from this ball, and here, by the way, you will agree with me about restriction to combinations variety, because pairs in a cluster are correlated, even though unequally. And if we take, for example, all pairs with euro or any other currency, we may build an equities index of the currency while the level of instrument contribution to the equities will indicate the weight of the currency index.

Valera, can you go slower and in Russian?

FAQ: How long has the topicstarter been banned?

Izy, try to express your thoughts more clearly and concisely. The large number of written letters does not make your thought clearer to others, on the contrary. You have poured so much water, but no one has understood the essence.

Стат приимущество паттерна тем сильнее, чем от реже(это на одной игре)

Are you talking about SB? Show me a pattern there that has a stat advantage.

This is because you associate the pattern with a figure, which, if you set it, will work for the whole series. The pattern is not traded wherever it is formed, but wherever there are suitable conditions for it, for example, equity on equity on equity, as I wrote in my profile already used .

Meat: Are you talking about SB? Show me a pattern there that has a stat advantage.
Well, that's easy. knowing full well that the coin has no memory, etc. etc. and that it doesn't know that I've had it 40 times in a row with heads, I'm more likely to win if I bet on tails, no matter what anyone says. There's no strict explanation or proof other than what the joker said. But there is, for example, the fact that red has never fallen more than 40 times in a row on the same roulette wheel, and that's enough. Naturally, such a pattern is extremely rare and therefore also reliable. And we don't need to increase the bet 40 times - that's absurd. Those times we skip, or we bet on black). Another pattern - N times in a row change colours (even, odd) and start betting on its repetition. On currencies I watched a maximum of eleven times in a row one colour and 10 times in a row a colour change, before its repetition.

On each countdown we artificially generate a number of games from one game. The games are finite and only continue until the pattern is drawn to +, which may be at different times, and it makes no sense to draw it further to the plus, because it will appear less often.
Reason: