Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 103

Did you notice that Alexander was doing roughly the same thing, only in an even more twisted way? With a sneer.

moskitman:
How's that?

inoy:....

|x-a|-|-|a-b|=Y> or < 0 you can see the future volatility (i.e. its range, from and to) with high accuracy, but what about the direction?

I've looked here, I can't say that many, but those 5-7 values that I got, gave too many patterns in relation to the total number, let's say, bet on 5 numbers out of 7. I tried to solve the inequality for Excel to see the percentage of patterns from the sample to which the betting goes when the sign changes. I've forgotten my maths, but that's OK, we'll get through it.

DmitriyN:
How's that?
No way... why not ?

inoy:

TTT, HHH = heads, tails = heads, tails. In the sixth column of the table - Profit or loss (sum of the previous two columns), it also says there. Guessed +1, not guessed -1, no signal 0. The graph shows the result of the "guesses". But how to apply this to a binary pattern, albeit with drawdowns, is yet to come. By expanding the pattern, and solving the inequality

|x-a|-||-b|=Y> or < 0 with high accuracy we can see the future volatility (i.e. its range, from and to), but what about the direction?

Oh, I see, I just downloaded a file where the table was without a header, so I didn't get it right away.

Well, yes, as I said, the point comes down to the stationarity of the series of increments, and consequently the constancy of their standard deviation (volatility). I.e. volatility always tends to return to its constant value (it is stationary too). In short, Joker simply proved a well-known fact. Might as well prove that 2*2=4, having built tables and graphs. But what's the use of it all? If we were trading volatility, then yes, we could make money on it. But we trade the price.

But we can also trade volatility, there are options for that. But everything is not so simple there, this is a separate market where everybody wants to get his own piece of the pie.

And that's why there are a lot of small losers in options, so that few big winners. Just like everywhere else.

I'll do some thinking in the meantime. As the joke goes "... A lot of thinking". So, I often thought that if you enter the market at a certain moment of strategy, with certain parameters and starting point, then you have to wait for the exit signal to make the next entry later. So, between entry and exit there are other entries that are missed, so to say, unrealized, because the system does not notice them, because they would be realized only if there were other entry point or other parameters.

My point is, I am referring to the possibility of implementing all available inputs/outputs ( games), because these are our patterns, like assigning numbers 1-8 to different oro oro, etc. When with one option there is no signal and with the other there is nowhere else.

This is perfectly visible even in the tester, not on all strategies, but on most of them. When you put the beginning of testing on one date and the trades are the same, and change to another, say the next day, and inputs/outputs are completely different, respectively, and the result.

I've been asking metaquotes to change the start and end time of testing in mt5, but it's still there.

moskitman:
no way... why ?
Probably referring to IZY's post of 100500 letters, which he promptly deleted. Didn't have time to read it?))

inoy:
Probably referring to IZY's post of 100500 letters, which he quickly deleted. Didn't have time to read it?))
Shall I give it back?

DmitriyN:
Give it back?
I made it, maybe someone needs it.
Reason: